9|I SEE ! NERD CAN FIGHT

Start from the beginning

Jisoo : *smiles * you think so too *you nod *

(YN in her mind : A little care made her so happy , i wish her family soon realize what they are missing out .)

YN : So now you wanna accept this wedding ?

Jisoo : Well i can't run away , so it's better to leave the things on fate , and honestly baekhyun isn't bad guy , he is not spoiled so i guess i will be respected and may be in the future he fall for me .

YN : *gasps*Do you like him unnie ? *jisoo slaps her shoulder *

Jisoo : No stupid ! i don't wanna fall for him until and unless he falls for me before that a big no , i can't see the person i love , admiring other woman .

YN : hmm ! Yaa unnie , there is one thing i guess which will be good as you said baekhyun is a good guy he will respect you , so maybe than you will be allowed to do the stuff you like , includes eating sweets .

They both giggles , and made their way to class but suddenly she stops you . you raised your eyebrow .

Jisoo : You go to class , i'll be back , i forget ms choi called me for some work .

You hummed in response and made your way to class while jisoo turned around started walking to ms choi's office after good 5 minutes jisoo was returning back but suddenly someone pulled her by wrist , turning her around and a big slap landed on her face . Seeing up who slapped , her eyes got widened only to see seulgi standing and death glaring her . Students started to gather in the hallway .

Seulgi : YOU FUCKIN' BITCH !

Jisoo : Seulgi why the heck you slapped me ?

Seulgi : *scoffs * Are you for real ? you really have the audacity to ask why i slapped you after showing your true colours .

She kicked jisoo which made her fall , everyone gasped seeing totally different seulgi who has always been a soft and polite girl but right now that girl is nowhere to be seen .

Jisoo : WHAT THE HECK DID I DO ? *shouts *

Selugi grabs her hair and made her look into her eyes , jisoo hissed in pain .

Seulgi : How can you act so innocent , huh ? you double faced bitch , i thought you were different but you are a spoiled rich girl who traps people with her fake innocence .

Seulgi made her stand by holding her by shoulder without any realization jisoo shoulder got scratched due to her pointed nails . She was about to slap her but you came out to find jisoo when she didn't arrived in the class but your eyes popped out by seeing scene in front of you , you immediately rushed to stop seulgi and as a result the slap landed on your face making everyone shock , at the same time jungkook and park sibling reached the hallway .

Jungkook : What just happened ? did she seduced baekhyun now ?

Park sibling giggled at his statement and looked at you in disbelief but not so soon they gasped by seeing bruised lips of jisoo .

Seulgi : See yn ! this matter doesn't concern you so don't try to interfere.

YN : How come it's not my concern , if you come and slap my friend for no reason , you expect me to sit silently .