To The Delivery Room

Lyndsey's POV:

Lacey was sitting in her eating chair on a Sunday morning while Niall fed her banana slices. I was making my signature smoothie bowl for Niall and me for breakfast when I felt a hard kick in my stomach followed by a stream of water hitting the floor. I froze and took a long breath, not realizing Niall had dropped Lacey's baby fork on the floor.

I carefully shifted my gaze to Niall. 

"Is that what I think it is?" Niall inquired.  

Niall jumped up from his seat and hurried away as soon as I nodded.

"I'll go get your bags and meet you in the car!" Niall yelled. 

I took my time approaching Lacey. I yanked the platter away from her and placed it on the floor. I gingerly scooped her up and walked her to the garage. I strapped her into her car seat and sat in the passenger seat to catch my breath. Only a few minutes had passed when I noticed Niall enter the garage, carrying numerous bags that had been pre-packed for this exact moment. 

He tossed them into the hatchback before taking the wheel. He buckled his seatbelt and began driving. He drove down the driveway after backing out of the garage. When we got to a major road, he reached for my hand and asked, "How are you feeling, darling?"

"I'm fine," I replied. "But I'm wondering why I let you get me pregnant a second time."

Niall laughed and cocked his head. I looked over at him before the baby kicked me, causing even more anguish.

"If you don't drive this car faster, I'm going to cause you to wreck," I warned.  

We were about thirty minutes away from the hospital. Niall and Lacey escorted me into the hospital to be checked in. I was pushed down halls after being hospitalized so they could take me to a delivery room.

"Whom do you want me to call?" Niall inquired.

"Who do you think!" I exploded. "Get my girls on the phone, and only then can you call my family."

"You got it, honey," Niall assured me. 

***

 Jiselle's POV:

Liam and I were dozing off in our bedroom when our boys burst into the room and jumped into the bed. While Liam awoke to entertain the boys, I covered my face with a pillow.

"What have you got in your hand?" I hear Liam inquire. 

"Baby girl," said Liam. 

"What?" I grumbled. 

"Lyndsey is giving birth," Liam informed.

I jumped out of bed without a second thought. I dashed into the closet and began going through my clothing. I chose a sports shirt and leggings. 

"Boys, get dressed!" I said. 

"What are you doing?" Liam said as he entered the closet.

"You're mistaken if you think I'm not going to see Lyndsey," I smirked. "Now get dressed and help me get the boys ready so that we can take them to my mother's." 

Liam smacked my ass and said," Yes ma'am."

***

Siarrah's POV:

Junior was playing with his toys as I worked on my laptop, reviewing some of my patients' paperwork as I prepared for maternity leave. It was a quiet evening when Harry entered the family room, holding his phone. I came to a halt and looked up at my spouse.

"What is it now?" I inquired.

"Pet, I'm on the phone with Niall, and he wants me to tell you that Lyndsey is about to give birth," Harry explained. 

"What hospital?" I asked. 

Harry asked Niall my inquiry over the phone. 

"UCLA," Harry said. 

"Get the jet ready, and I'll call your sister," I said, leaping off the couch and rushing to make a phone call myself. "She is having a baby!"

"Yep, that was Sara," Harry said over the phone. "We'll be there soon, mate."