YeeHaw

Jiselle's POV:

My family was due to be here any minute now. I am so excited to see them! It has been a good amount of time since I last saw them so to have them be here for the weekend is the greatest feeling in the world! Not only will we get to catch up but Liam will be able to meet them but Bear will also!

I was in the great room, fixing the couch pillows and making sure everything was perfect around the house, when Liam came downstairs. He was dressed in his white Hugo Boss outfit, with a side bag around his torso. This sight made me want to cringe. It's not that I don't like the outfit but knowing my family, he would get shit for it especially since my Uncle and Cousin, Ray, want to do "guy" things with him. 

"Good morning, love," Liam greeted with a kiss

"Good morning, love," Liam greeted with a kiss. "I don't think I've seen that outfit before."

"Yeah well I don't get to dress up like this often," I replied. "Is that what you are wearing today?"

"It sure is. Why? Is something wrong with it? Don't tell me there is a stain!"

"No, there is no stain but Liam, you might want to change into something a bit more rugged." I suggested. "You might get your clothes dirty."

"Why? What are we gonna be doing?" He asked. 

"No we babe, but you."

Liam looked puzzled. I knew that today was going to be semi-stressful for him and I only want to help take the pressure off of him before my family arrives. 

"What will I be doing then?"

"My uncle and cousin would like to shoot with you in the backyard, take the four-wheelers out, and I don't know, have a beer." I explained. "They don't really stay clean so you might want to change. If you know what I mean."

He caught along and agreed to change. We went upstairs and I pulled out his old pair of jeans so I could partner it with an worn out men's shirt that I had been using for pajamas. I made him put the outfit on and realized that he was missing shoes. I couldn't have him go out in his sneakers because those cost a fortune. 

"Hmm, my spare boots won't fit ya," I puzzled. "Maybe Ray bought an extra pair with him that you could borrow."

Liam looked at himself through a mirror. I could tell that he was out of sorts but it meant the world to me that he was trying. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my chin on his shoulder. 

"What do you think?" I asked. 

"I feel out of place," Liam admitted. "It's a good thing you are worth it because I would never do this."

"Aw, so sweet." I chuckled. 

Just then, the doorbell rang which sent Topolino running downstairs to the front door. I unwrapped my arms and tapped Liam on the back saying, "That would be them."

The two of use headed down together. Liam grabbed Topolino and pulled him away from the door, making him sit, while I unlocked and opened the door. I was greeted by my loud family who all called my name. I invited them in and started going around hugging everyone. 

"I'm so glad you guys made it!" I expressed. "It's been too long."

"I'm just glad you remembered all of our faces," My uncle teased. 

Liam let Topolino go so he could walk around and sniff everybody. 

"Who is this handsome four-legged creature?" My aunt asked.

"This is Topolino," I announced. "He is our fur baby which reminds me, I gotta go wake Bear up from his nap so I will be right back."

***

Liam's POV:

Jiselle ran upstairs to get my son, leaving me alone with her family. They all stared at me like I was an exotic animal. A woman who looked similar to Jiselle came up to me and shook my hand as she said, "So, you must be the husband then."

"That would be me," I smiled.

"Good to meet you Liam, I'm Carly, Jiselle's sister."

"Nice to meet ya, Carly." 

"And I'm her mother," Another woman replied. 

One by one, they introduced themselves to me. They made me feel better out being abandoned by Jiselle but when I go to her uncle I could feel the judgement. It wasn't long before Jiselle came back to the entryway, while carrying Bear on her hip. 

"Y'all, this is Bear, Liam's son and my step-son." Jiselle introduced. "Can you say 'Hi' Bear?"

Bear smiled and shyly said, "'Ello."

He burred his head into Jiselle's shoulder so that no one could see him blush. 

"Oh how precious!" Squealed Jiselle's cousin, Marry. 

"Well do come in, y'all." Jiselle invited. 

"Yes please," I added. "May I help anyone with their bags?"