Spank Me, Slap Me, Choke Me, Bite Me

**Mature Content**

Harry arrived home from the record label at nine o'clock. Because the house was quiet, Harry assumed everyone was asleep as he rummaged through the fridge for a dink. He had no idea Sara was standing behind him in a green lingerie outfit covered by a sheer robe.

Sara's POV:

"You're home late," I said causing Harry to spin around and face me. 

He was frightened at first, but after he realized it was me and looked me over, he felt instantly at ease. 

"I'm sorry, pet," Harry apologized. "It took a little longer than normal  to record."

I approached Harry seductively, holding a green silk blindfold in my hand. When I got to him, I stood on my tiptoes so my lips could touch his. I kept the kiss light and brief in order to entice him to want more.

"Welcome home," I said quietly.

"What is the purpose of this?" Harry inquired about the lingerie.

"Do I really need an explanation for this?" I responded by cupping his crotch with my right hand.

He began to take deep breaths, prior to the appearance of a smile on his face.

When his lips collided with mine, I let go of his grip and smiled up at him. He didn't take long before his tongue parted my lips and slid into my mouth, allowing our tongues to dance together. His lips left mine as he kissed my jawline, then my neck, so I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled his hair back, causing his head to fly back. Harry let out a low moan.

"I've got terms tonight," I said. "And you're going to follow them."

"Yes, pet," Harry said. 

I released Harry's hair and took his hand in mine. I led him upstairs to our bedroom, closing and locking the door behind us. I pushed him onto the bed after backing him up to it. I climbed on top of him and gazed down. I took his hands in mine and moved them over my body. I slid them over my breasts, down to my hips, and stopped on my ass.

"Does that appeal to you?" I inquired.

Harry gulped and agreed with a nod of his head. I could feel his member stiffen. I untied my robe and slid it off my shoulders, tossing it to the ground.

"Fuck me," I said quietly into his ear.

Harry flipped me onto my back and hovered over me in an instant. He swiftly undressed and tossed his shirt to the ground before wrapping his right hand around my neck in a fun manner. I couldn't help but stare at his tattooed chest before moving on to his arms, which had visible veins. When his fingers started playing with my lips, I opened my mouth, wrapped my lips around his fingers, and sucked before gently drawing back. I wanted to tease Harry into wanting more. Harry softly grabbed my neck till I had a slight choke before releasing his grip and slamming his lips into mine. He kissed his way along my jawline and up my neck, sucking my soft skin and leaving hickeys behind. He gave me a brief bite on the neck, which caused a groan from my lips, before flipping me onto my stomach and spanking my ass. Harry breathed in and out before reaching down and laying a kiss on my bottom when he finished spanking me. I laid my left cheek on the bed, allowing me to return my gaze to Harry.

He flipped me over and put his hands under the waistband of my panties. He gently yanked my underwear off and tossed them on the floor. He knelt on the floor and dragged me to the edge of the bed without saying anything. While my legs lay on his shoulders, he positioned himself between my legs and at my entrance. Before he proceeded to work on my core, he grinned at me. I was sent over the edge by what he was doing. I found myself holding to the bedsheets as my back began to arch. Harry stopped what he was doing and stood up before I could reach my climax.

"What on earth do you think you're doing!" As I fought to gather my breath, I snapped.

More from him was something I want. It was obvious that more was required.

Harry remained silent in response. As I glared him down, I propped myself up with my arms. Harry removed his pants and then his trousers without losing eye contact. Leaving him completely exposed in front of me.

"How's the view?" He cocked his head and smirked.

"It's fine," I said with a smile. "How does it stack up against this view?"

I spread my legs wide, teasingly, so he could get a good look at me. In response, he licked his lips before crawling on top of me and kissing my lips. After a few moments, Harry slid between my legs and rammed his member into me, causing moans to escape my lips and fill the room. In response to his increased speed, I tugged on his hair. He snatched my hand and yanked it over my head, connecting our fingers together. He buried his face in the corner of my neck and playfully bit my neck as his thrusts became harder and faster. 

I slept on Harry's chest after our passionate night while he slowly smoked a joint.

Harry remarked, "If you ain't pregnant after that."

Before staring up at the ceiling, I gave him a lighthearted slap on the chest.

Harry admitted, "I love you, pet."

Before going back asleep on his chest, I moved just enough to kiss the top of his chest.