Back Off!

Sara's POV:

Since I told Harry about the pregnancy, he has been the cutest and most loving father. The man actually treats me like I'm a fragile porcelain doll that he holds up high. He is currently arguably the most endearing man on the globe, so I don't mind it.

We made the decision to take our youngster to London for the day, Harry and I. We went shopping and had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. For us, it was the ideal family outing.

I was holding our son in my arms and Harry placed his arm around my shoulder. When we were halfway to the car after leaving the restaurant, we were surrounded by paparazzi. They approached us and started shooting photos with their cameras that were flashing.

To protect his eyes from the damaging camera lights, my son buried his head in my chest. To obstruct the flashing lights, I also lifted my hand. Harry had to shove the paparazzi out of the way in order for us to pass, but it was for naught because they came right back.

"Sara! Harry! Congratulations on having a second child!" The paparazzi shouted. "Are you happy?"

"Harry, turn around!" Another photographer shouted.

"Show us the bump, Sara!" Demanded a reporter.

A man grabbed my arm and jerked me around to take his picture as Harry left my side to unlock the car door, almost knocking my son to the ground. Harry was enraged after seeing it all. He got out of the car and charged the man, pushing him away. 

"Don't you ever touch my wife," he said as he stood up in front of the man.

Harry was the most upset I'd ever seen him. I felt stunned.

Harry came over to me and put his hand on my back before leading the way to the car. Before Harry unlocked the passenger door for me, I made sure our son was buckled into his car seat. Harry shut the doors of the automobile as I entered the G-Wagon.

He moved around the car to the driver's side as I stared. He displayed angry expressions and steadfastly declined to speak with the photographers. 

"Everyone okay?" he questioned as soon as he turned around to face our son and I in the car.

While I said "Yes," our adorable little kid nodded in agreement.

"I can't believe they did that!" Harry spat as he turned on the engine and began driving away.

"You think you are gonna hear about it tomorrow?" I inquired. 

"Who bloody cares? Nobody touches my family." Harry clarified.

***

The next day, the whole incident made national news. There were photos and videos of Harry's incident with paparazzi. There were people who were stunned by Harry's actions and then there were others who actually sided with him. Even though Harry's team backed us up, his manager wasn't exactly pleased with what he did since his industry is all about image and perspective. 

I sat on the couch, watching a Youtube breakdown video of the whole incident while my son played with his toys on the floor. 

In the video, James Corden appeared on the video stating, "I feel bad for the Styles' family and I understand why Harry reacted that way. If my wife was in Sara's shoes, holding our child while we tried to get into a vehicle when they yanked her arm almost causing her to drop our child then yeah, I would size up that guy with a camera and get him to back off! Family comes first, wouldn't you agree?"

It was nice to know that there were people who saw Harry's side but then the video switched perspectives and focused on Jeffrey Star's comments which were, "Ok I don't disagree with what Harry Styles did in that situation but I mean he could have handled it better."

I rolled my eyes. 

Just then, Harry came into the room asked, "Why are you bloody watching this junk?"

"Just gaining perspective," I replied, before turning the television off. "How did your meeting go?"

Harry sat next to me on the couch and said, "They basically want me to keep my head down until this blows over. They thought I should just focus on the upcoming album."

"It's not a bad idea but it isn't the greatest idea either," I mentioned. "Either which way, at least I got you home."

I smiled as Harry gently placed his hand on my pregnant belly and kissed my forehead. 

"No place I'd rather be," He whispered.