Why Not?

Jiselle's POV:

Liam and I made the decision to go shopping in the city. We went to Journelle in Manhattan since I was in severe need of new lingerie and underwear. Liam was clothed in a black shirt and black jeans, with a forest green jacket and a pair of glasses. For the occasion, he dressed up nicely, while I donned khaki shoes and a skirt with a forest green off-the-shoulder top and a camo overcoat.

 For the occasion, he dressed up nicely, while I donned khaki shoes and a skirt with a forest green off-the-shoulder top and a camo overcoat

I'm not sure why, but I've always enjoyed walking into town dressed in camo

I'm not sure why, but I've always enjoyed walking into town dressed in camo. It gave me the impression of being a country girl in a large city. Not only that, but I adored the looks on the faces of the upper-class women with whom I would come into contact. It made me happy every time I encountered it. 

When we arrived at Journelle, I was given my own dressing room. I took several outfits back to try on with Liam's guidance. I changed out of my clothing and put on a black lingerie set with a matching silk robe while Liam waited outside the dressing room. I knew I looked hot when I looked in the mirror. I did, however, summon Liam to the dressing room. I quickly opened the door so he could enter before anybody else could see him.

 I quickly opened the door so he could enter before anybody else could see him

He sat down on the plush bench in the dressing room. 

"What do you think?" I questioned as I turned back to face him.

"Wow," he exclaimed out loud. "Is this for you or for me?"

Liam rested his hand on my side, his thumb feeling the lace on the bra. I got goosebumps when he touched me.

"I like it," Liam said with a smile. "That's the one you should get."

Before immediately turning around, I smiled. I could sense the mood had changed. 

"Do you see babies in our future?" Liam questioned as I took another look in the mirror.

I carefully shifted my weight to face Liam.

"Of course," I said, "babies will be in our future. Why is this coming up?"

"All of our friends are having children, but I haven't heard you say anything about it." Liam clarified. "We haven't even discussed it."

I let out a sigh. 

"That's because we are not ready," I responded. 

"I am completely ready," Liam assured.

I snapped, "OK, then I am not ready."

I felt bad snapping at him so I took a seat next to him on the bench. 

"I'm not over the miscarriage," I whispered. "Besides, your working on your next album, and I just started a new job. I think it is hardly the right time for us to be having kids."

Liam remained silent. 

"Just give me some more time," I murmured, grabbing his hand, "We will have children eventually."

Liam began, "Just promise me this one thing."

"I'm open to anything."

"Just promise me you won't wait too long," Liam added. 

"I swear," I said.

"All right, there's one more thing you can do for me now," Liam added to the conversation.

"Can you tell me what that is?" I cocked my head and smirked.

"Please remove your robe so we can try out this lingerie," Liam suggested.

I blushed as I bit my lower lip. I got off the bench and made my way over to the hook. I carefully removed my robe and hung it on the rack. I carefully shifted my weight to face Liam. I approached him cautiously and climbed onto his lap. He carefully slipped his hands down my hips to my butt before squeezing them, prompting me to let out a small moan. 

I placed my hands on the sides of Liam's neck.

Liam muttered, "You're so gorgeous."

I told him to "shut up and kiss me."