Sick, Are We?

Sara's POV:

I was laying in bed when Harry came into our bedroom with another glass of water. After the Met Gala, we went to Italy for a nice vacation but I started to feel sick and my symptoms only got worse so Harry and I came home early. It started off to be a discomfort feeling in my stomach which later had me with my head in a toilet. I definitely don't feel well and Harry knew it which is why he has been waiting on me every second. 

He handed me the glass of water and sat on the edge of the bed while I drank the entire glass. 

"How are we feeling today?" He asked. 

"I'm getting there but I'm still not one hundred percent there," I explained. 

"We'll get you there," Harry kissed. 

He stood up and took my glass. No doubt going to fill it up again. He abruptly stopped in the doorway and said, "Oh, I almost forgot, Liam and Jiselle are around so they are gonna pop by for a second."

"Are you kidding me?" I snapped. "And you said they could come over?"

"What was I supposed to say?"

"That I am sick and that they shouldn't come to see me in this state," I replied. 

"I'm sorry that wasn't the first thing that popped in my head," Harry teased. "Besides, once I told Jiselle that you were sick she insisted on coming."

I plopped back in on the bed and covered my face with a pillow

Harry smiled cheekily and said, "Love you, pet. I'll be back with more water."

***

A few hours had gone by before the doorbell rang and I knew exactly who it was. It didn't take long for Jiselle to make her way upstairs and find her way into my bedroom. The door slowly opened, revealing Jiselle dressed in another fantastic outfit. I wanted to die. 

"Sara," She squealed as she jogged over to my bedside

"Sara," She squealed as she jogged over to my bedside. "Girl, how are you feeling? What can I get you?"

"I'm not good but I'm hanging in there," I admitted. "You didn't have to come."

"Uh, yeah I did," Jiselle assured. "If one of my girls is sick, I'm there in an instant. Besides, Liam and I had to return Bear to his mother so we were around."

"Aw so sweet," I blushed. 

"So what's wrong with ya?" 

"I have had the worst stomach bug in the world," I explained. 

"Did you eat something funny?" Jiselle suggested. 

"Perhaps," I began. "But I don't know what it would have been since I have my usual in Italy."

"What about the Met Gala? What did they serve?"

I bit my lips and said, "Harry and I skipped the meal."

"Oh, did you now. Is it safe to assume that you two went straight to dessert?" Jiselle implied. 

I covered my face with the blanket. Jiselle playfully shook my arm in excitement. 

"OMG, I need the details."

I filled Jiselle in with reasonable details regarding Harry and I's night on the day of the Met Gala. 

"Geez girl, four weeks go by and you already got me jealous," Jiselle laughed. 

Once she said that it hit me. My eyes widened and my heart began to beat faster and faster as my cheeks became rosy red. Jiselle noticed my behavior and stared me down as if we were telepathically communicating. It wasn't long before she caught on. Jiselle shot up from the bed and immediately mumbled, "No."

"No, no, no, no, no," Jiselle repeated as she talked with her hands. "Are you seriously suggesting that you are, you know, pregnant."

"It's a possibility," I responded. "I have lost track of time with all the traveling recently. I completely spaced!"

"Oh my God, now both you and Lyndsey are going to have children. Can't you two give me a chance to get caught up?"

Jiselle and I broke out laughing. Jiselle walked back over to me and gave me a hug. 

"I'm just kidding. If you are pregnant, I am very happy for you. Besides, Lyndsey and I know how long you have had baby fever."