Fifty Shades of Mr. Styles

Vanity Fair

Sara's POV:

Harry was invited to the Met Gala and me, being Harry's wife and therefore plus one, I was able to join him at the event. There was a lot of pressure for me to get a dress that would match my husband's iconic looks. After all, the black lace outfit he wore in the past is still an iconic fashion outfit of time. Harry ended up wearing a blue Gucci floral double-breasted suit. 

I knew that it would be a suit that would turn the heads of everyone at the Met Gala which is why I was determined to find the perfect dress to compliment it

I knew that it would be a suit that would turn the heads of everyone at the Met Gala which is why I was determined to find the perfect dress to compliment it. And I did. Our limo stopped at the start of the Met Gala red carpet. Harry stepped out of the vehicle first and was greeted with flashing lights from cameras along with loud screams from fans there. Harry turned around and held his hand out for me. I took his hand and stepped out of the limo. I held Harry's hand tight and stood close to him, as he led me down the red carpet. I wore Valentino Couture that depicted the story of Adam and Eve on the skirt of my dress while I had a sheer top. But don't worry, I didn't show anything I wasn't supposed to. I save the good stuff for my husband. 

Harry and I made several stops on the red carpet so photographers could get snaps of us together

Harry and I made several stops on the red carpet so photographers could get snaps of us together. I must admit that I love going to these with my husband. The dresses I was able to get made me feel like a sexy celebrity. When we reached the top, we were stopped by Liza Koshy who was with Vanity Fair. 

"Look at these beautiful people," Liza began. "The most iconic couple is here at the Met Gala! Harry, Sara, you both look amazing. Can you tell me a little bit about your outfits?"

"Well, like always, I'm wearing Gucci," Harry answered calmly. 

"Who is Gucci without Harry Styles? Am I right or am I right?" Liza chuckled. "And what about you Mrs. Styles?"

"With the help from my stylish husband and the wise recommendation from my friend, Jiselle, I am wearing Valentino Couture designed by Lucas Cranach." I disclosed. 

"Well girl, the look is working in every which way," Liza complimented. "I hope you guys have a great night!"

"Thank you, you have a wonderful night as well," I replied. 

Harry led me inside. I had to stop in the restroom, to freshen up before the long event ahead, when the door opened and in walked Harry. I looked over at him and asked, "What do you think you are doing in the women's bathroom?"

He locked the bathroom door and walked over to me. He stood behind me so I looked into the mirror. I watched as Harry placed his lips on my shoulder. I felt all the soft kisses he was leaving on my shoulders as he made his way up to my neck. I could feel my temperature rising as goosebumps appeared on my body. 

"Absolutely stunning, pet," Harry whispered. 

I took a deep breath as I tried to control myself. He tucked my hair behind my ear. He leaned in close and whispered into my ear, "You make me want to take you in this bathroom right now."

I smirked and asked, "Why don't you?"

Without another second going by, Harry turned me around and lifted me off the ground before gently placing me on top of the counter

Without another second going by, Harry turned me around and lifted me off the ground before gently placing me on top of the counter. His lips crashed onto mine as his tongue fought its way into my mouth. When he pulled away to take a breath, I began kicking up my dress while he undid his pants and lowered them just enough. He gently pulled my panties down and placed his lips back on mine. 

"I love you," Harry expressed before getting back to business.

***

I peeked out the bathroom door and made sure the coast was clear. I quickly exited the bathroom with Harry right behind me. We took a second to compose ourselves. I made sure my dress was fixed as if nothing had happened while Harry adjusted his suit. 

"You ready?" 

I nodded my head. We held hands as we started to make our way to the event when I abruptly stopped walking. Harry looked back at me with puzzlement. 

"Do you have the urge to get back to the suite?" 

"Oh thank God," Harry moaned. "I was hoping you would say that."

Harry picked me up over his shoulder and carried me back to the car

Harry picked me up over his shoulder and carried me back to the car. That night, when we got back to the hotel, Harry and I found ourselves naked on the piano bench, entangled in one another's kisses and caresses. 

Ugh, Harry fucking Styles, what a man.