You Are So Good to Me

Jiselle's POV:

After a hard day of work, I came home to an empty house. Liam told me ahead of time that he would be out late so I took advantage of the empty house and decided to have a relaxing evening. I drew a bath and poured a good amount of body wash into the tub. I grabbed the best wine out of the cellar and poured it into a wine glass. I took it upstairs into the bathroom, placing it on the side of the tub, while I changed out of my clothes. I slowly stepped into the tub and laid on my back. Once I was comfortable, I used the remote to turn on soft Italian music for background noise and I reached for my wine glass, raising it to my lips so I could take a sip. 

I took a deep breath while I enjoyed the warm bubble bath. I closed my eyes and rested my body. I hadn't had a day like this in such a long time. It felt good to be able to do this. 

"Having fun without me?"

I opened my eyes and found Liam standing in the doorway. I smiled at him and said, "Nobody was home so I thought I would take advantage of it."

I placed my arms on the edge of the tub and rested my head on top. 

"I would have done the same," Liam mumbled as he walked toward me. 

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. He pulled away and asked, "Got room in there for another one?"

I smiled up at him. "Come on in," I invited. 

Liam took a step back. He pulled his shirt off, followed by unbuttoning his pants and pushing them down to the ground. Once his pants were off, he took off his socks and then his underwear until he was completely naked. Seeing his tattoos and muscles turned me on. 

I scooted to one side of the bathtub, leaving enough room for Liam to climb in. 

"Damn, you got this warm," Liam blurted out. 

Once he was situated, I scooted close to him. I raised my legs to my chest and leaned over them. Our faces were inches from each other. 

"So, how did work go?" 

"It went really well but it was also overwhelming," I admitted. "They want me to reach out to a celebrity to be a part of their new collection coming out."

"That will be fun to work on," He encouraged. "Who are you thinking about using?"

"I'm not completely sure yet, there are so many celebrities to choose from but I did have Lyndsey in mind," I explained. 

"Lyndsey?"

"Yeah, Lyndsey. I've seen the designs of the new collection and I personally think that she would be great for it."

"Would they consider her a celebrity?"

"Why wouldn't she be? She has a blue checkmark on her Instagram and she has her own set of fans but she could also bring in Niall's and One Direction's fans as well. All I have to do is run it by the board."

Liam smiled at me. 

"What?"

"You're so sexy when you talk business," Liam smirked. 

"Is that what I am feeling?" I chuckled. 

Liam inched closer and closer. 

"You turn me on," He whispered before pressing his soft lips on mine. 

Before shifting his hands to the side of my chest, he wrapped his hand around my neck and held me in place. As our lips moved in unison, his tongue pressed its way into my mouth. It didn't take long for me to find myself sitting on top of him, his hands reaching for my breasts. He softly squeezed them, eliciting a moan from me.

"Should we really be doing this here?" I asked as I quickly backed away.

"Shut up and give me your mouth!" Liam ordered, as he grabbed my neck and pulled me to him.