You Did This To Me!

Jiselle's POV:

Liam and I were deep asleep in our bed at one o'clock in the morning. Contractions jolted me awake. It took a long for me to sit up, but once I did, I noticed my water had broken during the night. I shook Liam awake and screamed his name while breathing through one of my contractions.

"What is it?" Liam inquired as he peered across at me.

I was attempting to suppress my anguish while he was half sleeping. With him, I was having none of it.

"The babies are on their way!" I screamed.

Liam sprung from his bed and dashed over to my side. He helped me get up and we drove to the garage, where he put me into the Mustang Mach-passenger E's seat. While Liam retrieved the bag from the home, I practiced my breathing techniques. After a few moments, Liam climbed into his car and began driving to the hospital. It didn't take long, but it felt like hours to a woman in labor.

"How are you doing, honey?" As he placed his palm on my stomach, Liam inquired.

As I felt another contraction, I hurriedly grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly.

"They're on their way!" I screamed.

As he approached the hospital, Liam repeated, "We're here baby, we're here."

Liam ran to the passenger side of the car when it came to a stop, opening my door and helping me to my feet. Two nurses, one of whom was pushing a wheelchair, ran out of the hospital to aid us. I sat down in the wheelchair and promptly lost Liam.

I yelled, "Liam! Please, Liam, don't abandon me!"

"I need to park the car real quick," Liam remarked as he approached my side. "I'll see you inside."

I begged, "Please don't leave me."

"I know," Liam explained, "but I have to park the car."

I couldn't help but cry since my emotions were all over the place.

"I'll be right back," Liam kissed as he climbed back into his car and sped away.

I was taken inside by the nurses and given a hospital gown before being placed on a bed. In preparation for the birth, they linked me up to many monitors and gave me an IV. They informed me that I was eight centimeters dilated and that the doctor had been notified. Before Liam returned, I went through multiple contractions. Liam reappeared in scrubs and dashed up to my side. Before the doctor and many nurses entered the room, he kissed my forehead and held my hand as I went through one final contraction.

"Alright, you two, are you ready to have a family?" The doctor had inquired.

Because I was in excruciating pain, I said nothing, but Liam answered, "More than anything."

My legs were propped up, and a sheet was draped over them. Before taking a seat across from me, the doctor put on her gloves and mask.

"Jiselle, you're fully dilated, so you'll have to start pushing," said the doctor.

I shouted out, "No, no, I don't want to."

"I know honey," the doctor added, "but you're going to have to do it."

"You did this to me!" I grabbed Liam by the shirt and pulled him in. "I hate you!"

"That's what they always say," the nurse reassured Liam.

"Now, Jiselle, push!" The doctor gave instructions.

While Liam clutched my hand, I tossed my head back and offered a strong push. Before pushing again, I paused to catch my breath. This was a really difficult design, but when I heard the baby crying, I felt relieved.

"Welcome to the world, baby boy number one!" As she handed him over to a nurse to be cleansed, the doctor exclaimed.

It was only a little respite because the second infant soon demanded to be let out.

I screamed, "Ahh," as I gave it my all.

As she led our other newborn boy over to be washed, the doctor added, "There he is."

While Liam went over to check on the babies, I took a few deep breaths. I tried to keep my eyes open since I was so exhausted.