Chapter 5 - Aesír

(Third Person POV)

NHK WORLD-JAPAN: Up-and-coming music artist, Aesír, drops debut music video "Ai"

Aesír, the mysterious music artist recently signed by Ichigo Productions, has dropped his highly anticipated debut music video "Ai". The enigmatic artist has been shrouded in secrecy since his signing, with fans and industry insiders alike eager to learn more about this promising new talent.

The music video for "Ai" features haunting vocals, ethereal visuals, and a mesmerizing sound that showcases Aesír's unique musical style. With the whole song's motif surrounding a pure and passionate love for someone turned into a warped disaster and ruin after trauma, the shocking theme garnered traction real quickly. Despite the anonymity surrounding the artist, "Ai" has already garnered a significant amount of attention, with many fans and critics hailing Aesír as a rising star in the music industry. Earning eight million views on YouTube for his music video after twenty-four hours.

The video's release has sparked a flurry of excitement among Aesír's growing fan base, who have been eagerly anticipating his debut since the announcement of his signing. The artist's mysterious persona and innovative sound have captured the imaginations of music lovers around the country, with many fans speculating about his true identity and the direction of his future releases.

"Ichigo Productions has really hit the jackpot with Aesír," Said music artist, Yonezu Kenshi. "He's managed to create a unique and captivating sound that's completely his own. It's exciting to see what he'll come up with next."

As the buzz around Aesír continues to grow, fans will undoubtedly be eagerly anticipating his next release. With "Ai", Aesír has firmly established himself as a major force to be reckoned with in the music world, and the future looks bright for this mysterious new artist. 

On his debut, Alex, or rather his stage name Aesír, made a landmark shock the moment he put out his first music video. Every second of it was made with the sole purpose of leaving an impression that can last, instilling a welling sentiment in all who listened to his music, slowly pulling them into the vortex of his voice.

For the last decade, he had spent all his time learning and perfecting his craft and skills for his endeavors. Even just saying that he has worked hard is an understatement. No one could comprehend just how hard he worked to reach the level he is now, maybe except his siblings and Miyako. And now, with his beginning just getting started...

It was now time to capitalize on his momentum and move on to the next phase of his plans.

.

.

"Chirp! Chirp! This is Pieyon's Channel!" Thousands of people relish the masked YouTuber's latest video. "For today's video, I've got a spicy treat for you all today! It seems that my agency gave me an opportunity to collab with our latest music artist. And judging from that sentence alone, I bet you all know who that is?" The fans gawk, thinking it couldn't be possible. "That's right folks! Today, we'll be collating with none other than IchigoPro's latest rising rookie! Big applause for Aesír!"

The video cuts to Aesír, who was wearing a purple hoodie with the hood on and a black full-face mask used in fencing to cover his face.

"Sup everyone." He greets with his usual persona.

Aesír's plan to improve his fame, by collaborating with YouTubers. Partnering with YouTubers can be a strategic move for Aesír to gain fame and exposure. By collaborating with a popular YouTuber, Aesír can tap into its audience and gain exposure to a wider demographic. This can help him reach new listeners who may not have been familiar with his work before.