Chapter 191 - Madness (6)

Start from the beginning

It wasn't a big deal for Chusung. It was just a light outing, no different from the usual.

"The rumors were true. Just looking at those disgusting bugs... I didn't like them. So I killed them! I don't know why that damn bitch suddenly appeared just to ruin my moment. But... seeing you mention this to me, are you perhaps a survivor of that tiny little village?"

"No."

There wasn't even a real reason as to why they were killed. This was a heavy statement in it's own right.

Just because he felt like it. That was Chusung's reasoning for massacring so many innocent human lives.

"You aren't? Then why the fuck are you here messing with me?"

"I was close with the villagers you slaughtered..."

"HAHAHAHA!"

At the Crazy Heavenly Demon's answer, Chusung tilted his head and burst into laughter.

"Is that all? You were close with them? You're planning on dying just for that? PFT- I really can't understand human beings."

'Smile and laugh all you want.'

The Crazy Heavenly Demon thought coldly to himself while staring at Chusung.

Regardless of whether it was possible or not, his will was already set in stone. The Crazy Heavenly Demon would attack Chusung. This was his vengeance, and his alone.

The Crazy Heavenly Demon shot forwards at Chusung.

Chusung laughed at the sight of The Crazy Heavenly Demon's rash and obviously angered movements.

"How stupid."

Chusung mumbled and swung his hand.

Kuaruru!

A wave of red flames hit the Crazy Heavenly Demon. The Crazy Heavenly Demon struck at the bright flame without avoiding it.

Guaang!

From the beginning of his attacks, the Blood Rings techniques were being unfolded one after the other. When the misty rings made of blood, hit the flame, the flames scattered in all directions.

As big as the gap between the two was, It was impossible to stop the Crazy Heavenly Demon just by throwing out little sparks.

The Crazy Heavenly Demon didn't slow down his running speed at all, but rather lifted his head and pursued Chusung persistently.

Strong bursts of auras from the internal energies attacked at close range to hit Chusung.

However, even though the techniques scattered the flames and hit Chusung's body, it did not deliver any pain whatsoever to Chusung.

Chusung laughed away and swung his wide open hand to hit the Crazy Heavenly Demon's head.

If he got hit once with that kind of power, The Crazy Heavenly Demon would surely die.

The Crazy Heavenly Demon clenched his teeth and twisted his waist.

The trajectory of Chusung's hand was dyed red with flames.

The Crazy Heavenly Demon's red aura coating his body and Chusung's flames collided.

It wasn't just a spark, it was a flame with magical and mystical properties. Just by colliding with the flame head-on, it shook the Crazy Heavenly Demon's body.

A tear popped in his throat and blood spurted. The Crazy Heavenly Demon swallowed the blood, clenched both hands and struck Chusung's chest with all his might.