Chapter 100 - Entering The Dungeon

(T/N: new character-> Chwigeol. Fyi that's a hella strange name to have, who names their kid 'drunkrd' wth. I desperately wanna rename him drunken fist)

"I heard that the dungeon was open."

Solitary Blade Dokgo walked up to Wijihoyeon carefully and told her. Wijihoyeon opened her closed eyes and looked at him. The Black Dragon wrapped around her hand fluttered in the dark.

"Dungeon?"

"Yes. That place is close to here."

Solitary Blade bowed and said. Wijihoyeon stared at him with a somber expression. Solitary Blade Dokgo shivered slightly under the chilling gaze, but he did not avoid it. He bowed his head in awe of her.

"How about taking it on?"

Dokgo asked sincerely. Dungeons would happen suddenly, like natural disasters. A Dungeon that of this kind was filled with all sorts of mysteries that defied common sense. Obviously, danger and opportunity coexisted in the dungeon.

"Do I need to?"

Wijihoyeon murmured. It seemed like she was talking to herself, but the question was also directed toward Dokgo. Solitary Blade was pleased to hear that.

1 year ago. In the north, Wijihoyeon collided with Baek Museon, the Bloody Heavenly Demon, and won. Baek Museon and his faction, which dominated the northern city of Travia, were hit hard by the defeat at the hands of Wijihoyeon. Bloody Heavenly Demon's left arm was cut, and he was crippled while the power of that Bloody Heavenly Demon Alliance was cut in half.

As a result, Wijihoyeon's reputation grew even more. Heavenly Demon sect, which only had twenty people at that time, also increased in numbers significantly. Of course, Wijihoyeon wasn't happy about it, and she was still acting alone, abandoning her followers.

Nevertheless, several outstanding masters, including the Solitary Blade Dokgo, still served themselves up at the beck and call of Wijihoyeon.

Solitary Blade considered himself a very necessary and loyal follower to Wijihoyeon. He was fascinated by her overwhelming strength, and he seriously thought that she would soon stand at the center of the world, at the zenith of power. It was because of this belief itself that the Solitary Blade was completely possessed by Wijihoyeon.

"I think this is fate. The dungeon opened not too far from here, and you are here. The dungeon is yours to claim."

Solitary Blade said. Although his words were difficult to understand from a normal point of view, those words full of enthusiasm were Solitary Blade Dokgo's sincere thoughts.

"Hmm."

Wijihoyeon thought for a moment. Was she interested in conquering a dungeon? Wijihoyeon had wandered in Eria for a while now, but she hadn't encountered a dungeon yet. Rather than gaining experience from it, what truly convinced her was thinking about what she could acquire from the dungeon.

"Shall we go?"

The curiosity led Wijihoyeon forward. She nodded and raised her body. Wijihoyeon moved. Then her followers who were gathered around also began to move together with her. Solitary Blade Dokgo looked at Wijihoyeon's back, walking slowly, and looked at the distance. In his eyes, there was a deep darkness, like a void where nothing was visible. It contained explicit hostility.

"Uh."

A man sitting on a tall tree trembled and shook his head.

"Your gaze is too fierce."

There were countless experts in the conservative faction. If you asked someone to pick only one of the best of them, people would hesitate to answer. But if you say three rather than one, they would respond without hesitation.