Chapter 175 - City of Endless I (4)

Four days after the meeting with Frau, Lee Sungmin and his party patiently waited for the day when they would meet Kumiho. Frau said she had delivered the message to Kumiho, but added that it would take some time for the answer to return.

Whatever the case was, Kumiho seemed quite busy.

"Let's be honest, you're pretty strong."

That night, Frau spoke to Lee Sungmin in her room with a naughty grin. She sat in an alluring position on the bed in a thin, revealing lingerie.

"You said you learned martial arts to a pretty good extent, right? Then you'll be strong in bed too, right? How about it?"

Frau lifted the bottle of liquor in her hand. At her words, Lee Sungmin stepped back with a cold sweat trickling down his neck.

"......I don't know what you're talking about.", Lee Sungmin muttered.

"Don't say that. What do you mean you don't know? You know it clearly. Why don't you think less with that head of yours, and let your lower region do the thinking?", Frau said smiling coquettishly at him.

Lee Sungmin gulped down his saliva.

It was true that Frau was beautiful, but strangely, Lee Sungmin had no intention or urge to sleep with her.

It wasn't that he was forcing himself not to be allured by her, he simply had zero response in his heart, mind and body to have any kind of intimate relationship with her, even if it was for one night.

The image of Frau, who was shouting curses while calling on several demonic ghosts a few days ago, still lingered in Lee Sungmin's head.

"What a sweet guy.", Frau grumbled as she noticed Lee Sungmin's distressed face.

It wasn't unpleasant to her.

Rather, Frau thought he looked quite cute, as if he were a kid reluctant to have his first experience with a woman. Perhaps that's why Frau licked her lips and became even more enamored with him.

"If you're embarrassed, just turn off the lights and lie still. I'll take good care of you.", she kept trying to persuade him with more openly sexual advances.

"No, I just don't want to.......", Lee Sungmin stammered in defiance.

"It's all males who will be the one who turn into a beast in the sheets with his lower half, once his upper half goes missing. You don't think I know that?"

She grinned from ear to ear.

"What you like is something I hate.", Lee Sungmin stood his ground.

"What a strange fellow. Why? Is there another girl who has captured your heart? Is it because of guilt? Don't worry, what happens here, stays here. I won't have anybody spreading any unnecessary rumors about how I'm playing around with Ghost Gun in bed.", said Frau with a grin.

Lee Sungmin slapped his face with his hand and spat out a hoarse cough. Frau, who was giggling, took the bottle of alcohol to her mouth and took a sip.

"Well, if you really don't like it, I can't help it. I'm pretty fond of forcing things.", Frau spoke and got up.

She approached Lee Sungmin and poured some alcohol into his mouth. After a few gulps of liquor, Frau put down the bottle.

"Answer came from Kumiho.", she whispered in his ear.

Lee Sungmin, who was thinking about going back to his room, came to his senses real quick once he heard about Kumiho.

Lee Sungmin looked up at Frau with determined eyes.