Chapter 127 - Gwangcheonma (3)

Start from the beginning

Crazy Heavenly Demon hollered. He belittled Lee Sungmin's brilliant Nine Heavenly Spears technique as a mere simple trick and smashed the spear intent in a blast. Lee Sungmin stepped back quickly, then jumped out again. He performed a fusion of Two-step Calamitous and Shadowless. Lee Sungmin charged forward to stab at Crazy Heavenly Demon's side, leaving an afterimage behind him as dozens of afterimages inundated Crazy Heavenly Demon's field of view.

"What a performance!"

The Crazy Heavenly Demon commented carelessly as he looked at Lee Sungmin's martial arts. He was extremely pleased. How long had it been since he had been able to fight while conscious since qi deviating? How nice it was to fight with his own will without losing his reason. Crazy Heavenly Demon lifted his arms with a crazed laugh.

'Danger!'

Lee Sungmin, who was about to stab Crazy Heavenly Demon, sensed danger. His judgment was correct. An intensely red Defense Aura exploded around Crazy Heavenly Demon. It was only an aura that was protecting him, but it created a strong storm that could wipe out anyone nearby.

"You have good insight!"

Crazy Heavenly Demon chuckled and stretched his right hand towards Lee Sungmin. Lee Sungmin twisted the spear in his hands fiercely.

Ppaaaang!

The spearhead shot out, tearing through the air, and pushed the Crazy Heavenly Demon's right hand back.

Lee Sungmin twisted his waist to pull back the spear that he had thrown out. A blunt spearhead aimed at Crazy Heavenly Demon's face.

Crazy Heavenly Demon evaded with a backflip and landed on the ground with both hands, before turning and kicking at Lee Sungmin. Lee Sungmin stepped back in alarm, avoiding Crazy Heavenly Demon's kick. He thought he was only good at playing around, but he would not have had the title Heavenly Demon if he wasn't so strong.

'Are all the Heavenly Demons such monsters?!'

The Minor Heavenly Demon Wijihoyeon, and the Crazy Heavenly Demon Byuk Wonpae. He hadn't met the Bloody Heavenly Demon yet, but the other two were so strong that he couldn't imagine how strong the Bloody Heavenly Demon would be.

[What are you doing! Use my powers!]

'Shut up!'

Lee Sungmin snapped in response to Heoju's cry. His powers were unusual. The recoil during use was also large, so he didn't want to use it. Lee Sungmin parried Crazy Heavenly Demon's twin heads with the Ran and Na techniques. It wasn't a direct hit, but his hands still shook. Lee Sungmin invested more of his inner force into the fight. Thanks to the Greater and Lesser Restoration pills and the Jewel Mana pill from the dungeon, the amount of inner force that Lee Sungmin could use was sufficient even for a fight against the Crazy Heavenly Demon.

'Wow, just look at this guy!'

Was it a confrontation of inner force? Crazy Heavenly Demon took the lead with a Seven Star attack and watched Lee Sungmin's response. He performed Nine Dragon Spirit. Crazy Heavenly Demon pushed both arms forward, feeling a sense of resistance. He poured in more inner force without hesitation.

Kkwaaang!

A huge explosion occurred between the two. Lee Sungmin stepped back from the impact of the explosion, while the Crazy Heavenly Demon raised his arms to guard against it.

"Are you that Minor Heavenly Demon?"

Crazy Heavenly Demon spat out.

"Are you that famous Minor Heavenly Demon? This is a fun fight, but I don't understand. You don't look very old, but you have this level of strength and martial arts... Or are you a halfling?"