So please don't worry about me or feel guilty.

I'm fine. It's really alright.

After he had written that far, Lee Sungmin stopped moving the pen. Could he tell Baek Sogo where he was going now? If he told her, Baek Sogo would also go there. Could he let that happen? Lee Sungmin was heading north. He didn't know what kind of unexpected events and dangers he could face there.

In the end, Lee Sungmin didn't inform Baek Sogo of his destination. He wanted to meet her. He wanted to travel with her. But not yet. He hadn't heard the words he wanted to hear from Baek Sogo yet. You've improved a lot. You're a lot stronger now. Those words. Lee Sungmin put his pen down.

'Later.'

First, he had to go north.

'You were quite the character, huh?'

After sending Neville back, Lee Sungmin began to move again. He tried to get used to using One Thunder and Haste together. Running could also be considered as practice.

[Now you know?]

Heoju shrugged. Neville's information also included information about him. Heoju was active 400 years ago. He had existed since then, as the Leader of Ghosts, reigning like a nightmare in the Southern parts of Eria.

'Then you lost your body and got sealed.'

[There were tens of thousands of people who tried to seal me. A group of mages, martial artists, spirits, and many others. At that time, all of those punks were trying to subdue me.]

"Why didn't you run away?"

[I didn't want to escape.]

Heoju replied promptly.

"... Is that all?"

[That is all.]

"When I heard about it, it seemed really amazing. You weren't a king, but you reigned like a true king in that region. The people in the south say that there are tribes that still believe in you."

[That's the way people are. Their faith starts as soon as they see a wonder beyond their understanding. They take one look at the lightning that separates the sky and start calling it a God's doing.]

Heoju's voice was deep.

[If you have the chance one day, go south. After all, I said I would give my treasure to you.]

"Where did all your subordinates go?"

[They all died.]

Heoju replied. After that, he didn't speak anymore. It seemed like the story of his past wasn't too pleasant to recollect. Lee Sungmin also did not intend to ask any more questions.

'The south.'

He had never been there. In fact, it was the same with the Northern region where he was currently headed. But he actually didn't know where in the north he should go. What came to mind when he thought of 'the North' was the large city of Travia, which had previously been the Bloody Heavenly Demon's turf.

It was the place where Baek Museon had reigned, but Travia had turned into a battlefield after Wijihoyeon cut off his arm.

'I heard that Travia is overflowing with the Murim and Black Mages. They ran out of patience.'

It would be nice if he could run into Preskan there. If that happened, he could ask him about the black heart without having to actively search for him.

The appearance of the man was strange and sudden. Baek Sogo stopped running and breathed warily. She stared with caution at Neville, who was standing not too far off in the distance. Neville raised both hands and addressed her.