Chapter 82 - Shaolin

Start from the beginning

"Ah... That's not it."

Lee Sung-min said, opening a subspace pocket. The spears and armor that were pulled out from inside looked old as if they had been tossed about by the wind and waves for three years. Selgerus' eyebrows stiffened into a frown.

"There was a bit of a situation, and I'm now unable to use them due to their age. Can they be repaired?"

For three years, Lee Sung-min had not used this spear and armor. The reason he placed it at the entrance of the cave was to use it as a symbol, a reminder of his arrogant and negligent self. He had run away from reality, and so placed the spear and the armor that he had been using as a symbol of his atonement in a place where he practiced every day. He wanted to escape from his weakness.

"It is possible. It's my first time seeing this kind of armor. May I take a look? "

"Oh, yes. Of course."

Nevel delivered the armor and spear to Selgerus. Selgerus was more interested in the armor than the spear.

"This... It's an artifact. The enchantment that was the focal point has disappeared, though the auxiliary enchantments are still functioning properly.

The armor is automatically worn when you activate it. In addition, some damage is automatically repaired over time.

I don't have to touch it since it was managed properly. There should be no major problems. The spear is the same. "

Lee Sung-min sighed with relief. He had been worried that he couldn't use his expensive equipment anymore due to his neglect over the three years, but it didn't seem like that was the case.

"Do you have any additional requests you'd like to add?"

"There is nothing else at the moment. Please repair it for now. "

"Okay. It will take about three days. "

"Ah... If it's okay, could you take care of them for the time being? "

"Why?"

"I don't think it's suitable for me yet."

In response to Lee Sung-min, Selgerus opened his eyes wide into a circle. She nodded her head while looking at Lee Sung-min and smacked her lips.

"What? It's not difficult to take care of it, but I'm telling you just in case. Is it alright for me to take a look at it occasionally when I'm free? "

"Huh?"

"It doesn't fit in your hands well anymore, is it? You said it didn't suit you? Surely you didn't mean to say it like that?"

"Of course not. It's... a really good spear. Too good for me to use as I am now. So I'd rather not use it right now. "

"That's the best praise for a blacksmith. I will improve it as a warm-up every time I get bored."

"If it gets better, then it'll just be harder to use, though... "

"Then you'll just have to work harder."

Selgerus said with a smile. After talking to Selgerus, Lee Sung-min told Nevel.

"I want to buy the information."

"What information do you want?"

"I'd like information on the Ghost Blade, Dok Bejun and the Silent Flare, Baek Sogo."

"It's not that difficult. The three are martial artists who have become famous in recent years. What would you like to know? "

"Please tell me about their current location."