Chapter 81 - Shaolin

Start from the beginning

Namgoong Heewon made a strange expression and grinned. At this, Lee Sung-min burst into laughter. In fact, this was due to the fact that Grand Master Bulyeong had erased some of the favour that the God of Ghosts had placed on Lee Sung-min's body. The stimulus that provoked the emotions of others was no longer on Lee Sung-min.

"But it's true that I'm glad to meet you after a long time. It's also great that my brother's skills have improved. "

"You haven't come to visit me once in all this time. Didn't you always travel to Shaolin once a year?"

"I'm not shameless to the extent of disturbing someone who has been diligently focusing on their cultivation by coming over every year. I came here this time because I thought you'd be able to achieve something by now. It was as expected. My brother has improved so much that I couldn't even compare you to three years ago. "

"I wouldn't stand a chance against you."

"That's right. I'm at the height of transcendence. But in the world, there is no shortage of those at the peak. There are too many experts. "

Namgoong Heewon grumbled like that and filled his cup. Lee Sungmin and Namgoong Heewon lifted their cups. After having abstained for so long, it felt more difficult to drink like this than it did before.

"What do you mean?"

"Ah, Since you are staying here, you wouldn't be too aware of rumors flying about outside. Did you know? At that time, Scarlett, who came to Shaolin with you, became an archmage. I don't know much about the magic side but... haha! I still know it's a great achievement. They said she won an overwhelming victory in a magic game against the existing archmage. It is said she's the youngest person to accomplish that. "

Ah, Was it that time already? Lee Sung-min glanced down at the bracelet on his wrist. He thought it would have been a hard time. Even in the original future, Scarlett was supposed to establish the Resir school and rise to the position of Archmage. In the past three years, the bracelet worn on Lee Sungmin's wrist has never responded.

"Wijihoyeon of the Heavenly Demon sect has started to work in earnest. Followers are gathering under her. Did you say that the Heavenly Demon is now twenty? Huh, I heard that she is a great beauty ... If she really has the skills, it's natural for followers to gather. I hear even the Bloody Heavenly Demon from the North is trying to keep her in check. "

The Minor Heavenly Demon and his followers also remembered Lee Sung-min. However, his life right now was significantly different from his previous life. There had been rumours that Wijihoyeon of the previous life was a woman, but it was never confirmed. In addition, followers had joined her earlier than they had previously. As far as Lee Sung-min could remember, the reason why Wijihoyeon's followers were initially attracted was because of her massacre of the experts in the dungeon and coming out alone.

"Aside from that, many new talents are making a name for themselves. Ghost Blade Dok Bejun as well as Silent Flare Baek Sogo, who has been subduing terrifying monsters without pay, have recently been in the spotlight. "

Lee Sung-min got goosebumps when he heard the names from Namgoong Heewon. Especially when he heard the name Baek sogo, which he hadn't heard in a very long time. Lee Sung-min looked blankly at Namgoong Heewon's face and asked carefully.

"... Baek Sogo ... Do you know where she is? "

"Huh? What? Ou, were you interested in Silent Flare Baek Sogo? Rumor has it that she is a white-haired beauty... I don't know where she is. Dok Bejun isn't the only one wandering around; Baek Sogo is doing the same. The last I heard of them was a few months back. I have to move there for a month. "