Chapter 76 - Shaolin

Mulai dari awal

[What are you doing? without coming inside.] The voice that was ringing in his head was not a phonograph.

Lee Sung-min looked around.

The voices echoing all around were making it impossible to confirm its origin.

[Aya. It's in here.]

'My voice tugged at my tongue.'

Inside the cave, Lee Sung-min was nervous and swallowed a dry saliva. Then he slowly walked into the entrance of the cave.

'I could barely get into the cave if I lowered my body slightly.'

Inside the cave, a light was illuminating, and Lee Sung-min went forward using it as a direction chart. As he walked in, the ceiling of the cave became higher, so he was able to walk even with his waist lifted.

"Indeed."

At the end of the cave, the old man sat on his throne. The old man's eyes narrowed when he saw Lee Sung-min walking in. Deep wrinkles and long beards tell the story of the old man's life.

"You are beloved by Hezee," The old man muttered. The meaning was unknown.

"... Who are you?"

"You know and you ask. Ajah. Are you asking because you don't know who I really am?" The old man giggles and laughs.

Lee Sung-min hesitated and opened his mouth, "... a bizarre immortal ambassador."

"That's right. I'm a freak," The Immortal Ambassador smiled.

Since he is the head of Shaolin, he imagined he was a powerful master. It seemed like an old monster, what Lee Sung-min felt to the immortal ambassador in front of him.

"What was that?"

"It's magic," the Immortal Ambassador said.

He was also concerned about the answer, but what disturbed Lee Sung-min was another word that the Immortal Ambassador muttered, "What's the meaning of an aggravating...? "

"Monster, opower, pelant, ghost, mysterious beings and phenomena beyond human understanding. I mean, all of it."

"What does it mean to be loved by a violent god?"

"It means exactly what it means, Ayaya. You are blessed by demons, blessed by the care of the mighty and the blessings of Pelant." The face of the immortal ambassador who said that seemed pleasant, but Lee Sung-min was not pleasant.

I didn't know what "dysfunctional" meant, but I didn't think the Immortal Ambassador would give me the right answer.

"Can't you just tell me the truth instead of turning around?"

"Aha. If I had been able to do that, I would have stripped the flesh and lifted myself to heaven and sat on a throne. It's been a long time, but it's still a long time."

After all, I can't tell you the truth again.

Lee Sung-min smiled, frustrated, then settled down.

"How did you know?"

"What do you mean?"

"What's with all the aggravation? Do you think the Immortal Ambassador sees my causality distorted?"

"Causality? I don't know what that means. Aha. What I'm talking about is... it's quite literal. Out of the scope of understanding, which humans don't understand. Mysterious beings and all that," the immortal ambassador said that with a sinister smile. The old man with the wrinkled, bearded face looked strangely like that.