𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

"how he even break it?" Riyah asked curiously. she couldn't lie, a small part of her was wondering if he was okay, but that didn't change the fact that she was mad at him.

"ion even know, he didn't tell me." Nia shrugged, she tried to ask him multiple times how he even broke it but he refused to.

"but i saw a post on his story earlier that showed he was at sugarhill, so maybe that's the reason." Nia suggested, Riyah's eyes slightly widened at the mention of Sugarhill.

it finally made sense, but Notti told her that he wouldn't do anything.

"wait. youn' think that Notti-" Nia's words were cut short as Riyah interrupted her, "no, ion think he would."

she tried to sound confident in her answer, but she didn't know what to expect.

NOTTI SAT SILENTLY throughout the car ride to Edot's. although it had only been at least seven minutes since DD had questioned him about CG's words, the tension between the two brothers could be spotted easily.

Notti had also realised that he completely ignored Riyah's words after she told him not to do anything, but he couldn't help it.

for the past months CG had been the opp that Notti hated the most. the constant disses that not only he but his gang were sending towards Notti angered him, the only reason he didn't do anything sooner was because he was one of Riyah's closest friends'.

he didn't regret fighting him, if anything he was happy that he finally got to get to him, he just felt bad for not telling Riyah.

"get out, we here." said AJ which made Notti snap out of his thoughts, he watched as AJ opened the door for him before taking off his seatbelt and stepping out the vehicle.

the boy turned to his side and watched his older brother who had a straight face plastered on, Notti instantly felt an itch of regret at the fact that he snapped at him.

he didn't want to keep anything from his brother, he wanted to tell DD what CG was talking about, but he knew that he would probably get his ass beat if he even tried to tell him that he & Riyah were a thing.

as the four boys entered Edot's home, the strong smell of weed hit them. the house had a few of their friends scattered around.

he quickly found a spot on a suprisingly empty couch, he watched as DD sat on the opposite side of him making him mug the older boy slightly.

"yo wassup wit you niggas?" Keem asked the two brothers as he walked into the room, "you got cuts on yo lips and knuckles, what happened?" he continued.

Notti glanced to his side to look at his brother, he expected him to speak up since he had nothing to say. "we found some opp niggas." DD simply stated.

everyone in the room lifted their eyes at the mention of the word "opps", they stopped what they were doing and began to pay attention to DD's words.

"oh shit, who?" Quan spoke up, barely anybody knew about the situation.

"that CG nigga." said DD, Notti sat quietly as he just listened.

"he mad annoying, he was wit' someone?" asked Edot, "yeah his lil friend JJ, i was fighting that nigga." DD answered.

"Notti you was fighting CG? good, that nigga been on ya dick heavy recently." Keem praised him, the mention of his name finally made Notti speak up.

"i finally caught that nigga bro, i can't stand him." spoke Notti.

literally everyone knew how much CG and Notti hated each other, so they were all happy for him.