Part 54 <The meeting>

A took his hand as a good pet as we walked to the lift, got in, it went down. The loud music could be heard clearly already when we passed the sixth floor. Then the lift stopped on the first floor and we got out as it opened.
The lights were mixed with 3 colours. Blue, pink and white. There were some signs of purple as well when the blue and the pink colour mixed, but there wasn't especially a light that was making a purple light.

In the middle of the room is a huge and long dance floor, DJ on the opposite side, bar on the left and cabs / boxes with leather seats and tables on the right. The room continues behind us as well, so I turned around to take a look. There is another bar and another cabs / boxes with leather seats. What's new is that spot where you can take a picture.
Tom started walking with me over there.

Y/n: Tom, don't tell me you want to take a picture...

Tom: Yes I do. And it's Master for you, darling.

Y/n: ....Sorry. Who's that?

I pointed at the couple who was taking a picture there.

Tom: That's Eric. The one who owns all of this. Remember, call him Mr. Eric just as I told you earlier.

Y/n: Who's that girl?

Tom: His pet, obviously. Her name is Caroline. They're together for 3 years and something. Don't talk to her or to others. Pets aren't allowed to have a conversation with each other.

Y/n: Oh okay...

We reached them. When Eric saw Tom, he walked to us and shook Tom's hand with a big smile.

Eric: Toooom! Good to see you again!

Tom: Good to see you too, Eric.

Eric: I see you finally brought a pet with you for once.

Eric looked at me up and down, same as the girl standing slightly behind him while holding his hand.

Tom: Yes, finally.

Eric What, didn't you like the pets I assigned you?

Tom: That's not it. I just wanted my own.

Eric: And she's beautiful for sure! You remember Caroline, right?

Tom: Yes I do.

Eric: Say hi, sweetheart.

He stepped aside a bit to reveal the girl named Caroline in a yellow dress.
She's so beautiful... She looks like an angel. Brown hair and blue eyes? That's rare. Big pink lips as well, skinny but fit... I'm jealous.

Caroline: Good evening Mr. Holland. It's nice to see you again.

Tom: Charming as always, Caroline.

I gave Tom THE look, if you know what I mean, but he didn't bother to look at me so he didn't see it. I guess he couldn't take his eyes off Caroline.