Part 36 <Bath>

I'm still laying on the bed. I can hear Tom preparing the bath next door in the bathroom.

It doesn't take long and the door opens with Tom between. He had a towel around his waist.
What's that for? Does he not know I've seen him naked?
I laugh quietly to myself. He wants to say something, but stops when he sees me laughing. Then he inhales again and says-

Tom: Why are you laughing?

He looks at me confused, but with a smile on his face.

Y/n: I just had this dirty thought. *I burst out laughing*

I continue to laugh and hide my face with my hands. Tom starts to laugh too and comes to me. He's standing above me, looking down at me. I'm still quite drunk so I can't stop laughing. I saw how Tom crossed his arms on his chest.

Tom: Dirty thought, huh?

That doesn't help. I'm laughing even more. Tom bursts out laughing too and climbs on the top of me. He takes my hands and uncover my face by placing my hands on the bed. I'm so red, trying not to laugh anymore.
Tom kisses my forehead and then he looks at my eyes.

Tom: I love to see you happy. I love to see you smile. I love to see you laughing.

That calmed me down. I stopped laughing, but had a big smile on my face, admiring his. I free my hands from him and wrap them around his neck as I bite my lower lip.

Tom: And I love to see you naked in my bed.

I burst out laughing again. Tom starts to laugh too and leans down to kiss my neck. Then he gets off me, stands up and helps me to get on my feet.
He wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist, letting him carry me to the bathroom.
He closed the door and put me down.
I look lower when he takes his towel off. A dirty smile appeared on my face.
Tom laughs to himself and wraps his arm around my waist again.

Tom: We should take the bath now. The water will get cold soon.

Y/n: Okay.

He gets in and I follow him. I sit on the opposite side of the bathtub then he is. The water is hot, but not too much. It's reducing my stress, it feels so amazing. This is how I want to relax every day. I didn't have a bathtub in my apartment. I just had a shower corner.
I tilted my head back and rest it on the bathtub with my eyes closed.
There's a silent. I don't know what Tom is doing, but I'm too lazy to open my eyes. The water is just so warm and I feel like I'm in heaven. The last time I took a bath was when I was a teen and lived with my parents. I didn't have a bathtub since. Always a shower.

Tom: Are you going to fall asleep?

I open my eyes to see Tom staring at me. He's looking my body up and down. I smile and take my head off the bathtub again to look at him better.

Y/n: Who knows. It just feels amazing.

A warm smile appears on his face. I'm sure it was important to him when he was preparing the bath.

Tom: I'm glad you like it, but to be honest, this is not how I imagined it.

I look confused at him. Imagined what? Me naked in his bathtub? Every body looks bigger under the water.

Y/n: ..Imagined what..?

He smiles and reaches for my hand. I have no idea what he wants to do. I just let him take my hand but I'm kinda surprised when he pulls me to him fast. My boobs hit his chest as I'm laying on the top of him.

Tom: You're supposed to be here, not on the opposite side of the bathtub!

I laugh quietly and press my forehead on his shoulder. But he puts his hand on my cheek and makes me look at him.