Part 18 <House arrest> (Edited)

I'm sitting on his lap, playing with his hair. He has his arms wrapped around my waist and his face is buried in my chest.

Y/n: I need to go upstairs and use the bathroom.

He lifted his head and looked at me.

Tom: You don't need to go upstairs for that. There's a second bathroom here downstairs.

Y/n: Where?

Tom: Sorry I forgot to guide you here.

He stood up with me, put me down and grabbed my hand.

Tom: So here's the living room and the kitchen as you already know.

We walked over to some door.

Tom: Here's the gym as you also already know.

I laughed a bit. We went to another door.

Tom: Here's the second bathroom. Use it and then I'll show you the rest of the house.

Y/n: Alright! Thanks!

I went inside and used the toilette. Then I washed my hands and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

My little monocle under my left eye looks better then yesterday. I wonder where's David, if he knows I moved to Tom, if he knows I'm dating Tom. What if he gets in a fight with Tom?! Who would win?! What if he'll hurt Tom?! But, Tom has a gun and bodyguards and he's also boxing and working out. David is just aggressive.. I think Tom would win but I don't want to think about it. I hope it will never happen..

I kept staring into the mirror, lost in thought. I didn't even realize just how much time I was taking.

What does he see on me? I'm just a normal girl.. Nothing special. He's a 10/10 and I'm like a 4 to myself. There's no way he sees me as a 10... He deserves better.. What if he realizes? He would leave me and David would kill me... Nice..

It startled me when I heard knocking on the door.

Tom: Darling, are you alright?

Y/n: Yeah! Sorry I was just.. Thinking..

I opened the door and walked out.

Tom: Thinking? About what?

Y/n: Doesn't matter.. Will you show me the rest of the house?

Tom: Sure!

He grabbed my hand again and went to some door. He opened it. It was an empty room.

Tom: Here is going to be the game room.

Y/n: I'll work on it!

I gave him a confident and cheerful smile and he smiled back. Then he dragged me towards another door.

Tom: Here's a second bedroom for guests.

Y/n: Okay, looks nice!

He didn't give me any time to look around. I think he just wants to get this over with and I'm not mad. I bet he has more important things to do today. He leaded me to another door and opened it.

Tom: Here's my office. I work from here when it's unnecessary to go to the company.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me closer to him.

Tom: Darling?

Y/n: Yes...?

Well that was a mood swing. He's completely serious now.

Tom: Don't ever come in here. Only with me or when I allow you to.

Y/n: Okay, but why?

Tom: I have some work stuff in here. Some documents, camera footages, pictures, files in my computer and other things.. Do you understand?