Part 53 <a pet>

*Long as fuck*

I turned off my alarm and looked at Tom who was still peacefully sleeping. I rubbed his hair gently and he woke up.

Y/n: Well good morning there.

Tom: Good morning sweetie.

Y/n: ....

Y/n: Don't call me that. *I chuckled*

Tom: Why not?

Y/n: ....No reason...

I made a face and got out of the bed. I wanted to walk to the guest room but Tom stopped me by speaking up.

Tom: Wait! I have something for you to wear.

Y/n: For what?

Tom: Something to wear in New York.

Y/n: Well I'm going to get dressed for the airplane sleep, so you don't have to give it to me yet.

Tom: You're going to sleep at the plane? But we just woke up and it will be from 8 AM to 1 PM. That's not a time for a sleep.

Y/n: You don't know me that well, do you.

Tom: Huh?

Y/n: Every time is sleep time.

Tom: Oh God...

Y/n: Also, i think the ball will end around midnight and i want to be awake till that. So I'm going to take a 5 hours nap.

-Tom chuckled.-

Tom: Okay then. I'll give it to you in the hotel.

Y/n: Okay.

I left his room and headed to my room. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, get my hair done and did my makeup, as i do everyday. It's really annoying this morning routine of mine.

*This is what you're wearing:*

I decided to leave my hair down since i was too lazy to do anything with it

I grabbed my suitcase and dragged it behind me to the kitchen where Tom was preparing breakfast.

Tom: God damn it. You look beautiful.

He stopped doing whatever he was doing and just stared at me.

Y/n: *I giggled* You're drooling Tom.

Tom: Oh.

-He laughed and wiped it away.-

Tom: Sorry, i was just uh-

Y/n: Yeah yeah, i get it. But this wasn't meant to look hot or something. I'm going to sleep in it. *i laughed*

Tom: It's not my fault that everything looks so good on you!

Y/n: Whatever. What are you making?

Tom: Eggs on bread. And you're going to eat it.

Y/n: Says who?