Part 46 <The news>

Once we finished eating, we waited for the waitress to come so we can pay.

Y/n: Oi, who's paying?

Trevor: Me of course!

Y/n: I would much rather do it like this, i would pay for my meal and you for yours.

Trevor: Rejected.

Y/n: Whaaat? *I laughed*

Trevor: I like your laugh...

My mind: TOM. That's what he told me... I wonder how he's doing... Is he with her again?... No! I have to stop thin-

Trevor: Y/n?

Y/n: Oh! Sorry!! Um, thank you..

Trevor: You're welcome!

Y/n: Okay, enough about this. What's up with Rachel?

Trevor: Oh...that... Em....

Y/n: Em? Come on! Spit it out!

Trevor: ...Do you know why was i so worried about you yesterday?

Y/n: ....I don't know.

Trevor: Rachel got...beated up... That's what the boss said... She's currently in the hospital.... That's why I was so worried about you. I thought something happened to you.

Y/n: WHAT??!!

-I stood up and leaned against the table. When i realized everybody's looking at me, i sat down.
I started looking for my phone in my bag.-

Y/n: Oh my God i have to call her!! How is she now? Is she feeling better?! What exactly do you mean by beated up?!! Who did it?!!

Why do i think i know the answer on who did it?...

Trevor: You don't have to call her, she's not gonna pick up...

Y/n: Excuse me?! Why wouldn't she?!

Trevor: She's unconscious... That's why nobody knows who did it. Because she hasn't woken up yet.

Y/n: Oh my God that's terrible! Wait why did you wait for the lunch to tell me- WHERE'S MY DAMN PHONE?!!

I searched every pocket in my bag and on myself, but couldn't find it. Did i forget it in the office?

Trevor: I'll call you, we'll see if you have it here.

-Trevor started calling-

-Silence-

Come to think of it, i wasn't on my phone the hole morning... I didn't need it, i didn't even take it out from my bag to put it on my desk as i usually do... That means it has to be in my bag... But if it's not there and in my office either.... It has to be...

*I gasped*

Y/n: WAIT!! HANG UP-

Trevor: Uh? Hello? Who is that?

OH NO.

Trevor: Whoa! Hey bro stop yelling! Calm down- ..what do you-

Y/n: TREVOR GIVE ME THE PHONE!

I didn't even let him react. Just reached for his phone and he confusedly let me take it.

Y/n: Tom? Wait a second!

-I put Trevor's phone against my thigh, so Tom won't hear me.-

Y/n: I'm so sorry, I'll wait outside! If you're not okay with paying after this, I'll send you money later.

Trevor: No it's fine!

-The waitress is coming to us.-

-I went outside and put the phone to my ear.-