Part 12 <Punishment> (Edited)

I leaned against the kitchen counter.

Tom was still on a call with someone. I can't believe he just left me horny in my bed. But I have a plan! I have a really sexy dress and I will take it for today's lunch to piss him off! He will regret he didn't do me!

Tom: What do you mean it went viral?...... Yes and hurry up!.... I don't fucking care you idiot! This is a big deal! I'll come over and make sure everything's gone!

What happened? Did he just say he'll come over? So he will leave me.. Nice... After what happened 2 minutes ago... I still can feel how my panties are wet from his tongue. I'm making myself even more horny by thinking about it... I'm not actually this lewd, am I? What's gotten into me....

I've never been much into sex, but since we first met, I can't get thoughts like these out of my head! It almost seems like we're meant to be, like the universe is trying to tell me that I want to sleep with him because he's my soulmate. That's if fate actually exists.

Tom: And about that, sell it for 110 million dollars exactly how we said!

Did he just say.....110 MILLIONS??!!

Tom turned around and immediately landed his eyes on me, kind of surprised. He had no idea I was standing behind him, leaning against the kitchen counter. Oh shit. He looks mad.

Tom: I need to go!

He hung up and quickly walked over to me. He gripped my waist on both sides, lifted me up and sat me onto the kitchen counter. He's standing between my legs with his hands on my hips. He's looking deeply into my eyes. There's something dark, possessive and predatory in these eyes of his...

Y/n: Is everything okay? What happened?

Tom: Nothing that concerns you.

His grip on my hips tightened as he pushed me closer to him. I rested my arms around his shoulders.

Y/n: So...why do you have to leave?

Tom: I need to go to my company and solve something.

Y/n: So you'll just leave me?

He leaned closer to my lips with a flattered smirk.

Tom: I'll fuck you later, I wouldn't keep you unsatisfied, so you don't worry, you'll get what you want. I'm gonna fuck you so hard, darling!

I felt butterflies raise and dance in my belly as he said it. My cheeks flushed, making me look away in embarrassment.

Tom: Oh? Did I get you frustrated, my love?

He smirked devilishly. My danger sense went off, alarming me that I'm in danger. He leaned in until he was close enough to nibble on my ear. Each small bite sent electricity into my stomach, making the butterflies fly more rapidly. I tried to hold my voice in, as I found it embarrassing to moan just because he's playing with my ear. He groaned in disapproval.

Tom: Did I get you all hot and bothered, darling? If so, then don't keep your voice in. I want to hear just how sweet you can sound like.

He groaned again after I didn't do what he had asked for. Suddenly his teeth sunk into my neck, making me gasp and moan in the same time. I could feel him smirk against my skin before he let go of my neck, aligned his lips with mine and kissed me passionately. I couldn't help but give in.

Tom: I love you so much, Y/n....

I happily hummed into the kiss.

Y/n: I love you too.

I still don't know if it's completely the truth. But I know for sure that I do have feelings for him. And with how things are going now, maybe I will really fall for him.