Part 29 <Suck my dick!> - SPICY AF

He's driving fast as fuck. I think we're driving to his house. He grabbed my thigh tightly, squeezing it over and over again, like if I wanted to run. I got a little shy and tried to move my leg on the other side of the car, making my legs close. He pushed my leg to him, opened my legs again, squeezing my thigh angrily.

Tom: You're mine! *he said sternly.*

He holds my thigh very tight, making it impossible for me to move.

Tom: I want to fuck you!

-I frozed. What did he just say?-

Tom: I want you to get on your knees for me, darling!

-I blushed hard-

Tom: Will you?! Darling!?

He squeezed my thigh even more. Then looked at me with a smirk.

Tom: Answer me Y/n!

He let go of my thigh just to squeeze it again.

Tom: Will you get on your knees for me?!

He slaps my thigh with his hand and I jump a little bit. Then he squeezed it again. I look at his crotch and see a bulge growing up as fuck.

Tom: I want you to get on your knees, so you will! *He raised his voice*

We arrived to his house and got out of the car. I walked slowly towards his house, until he grabbed my hips and made me walk faster.

We got inside and he pins me against the wall, kissing me passionately. He lifts me up and walks with me to his bedroom. Then he put me down and looked at me before putting his tongue in my mouth. He's exploring my mouth and tasting every part of my lips like an ice cream, still having his hands on my hips, pushing me closer to him. I let a small moan escape my mouth.

Tom: Uhh fucking hell baby!

He pulled away and took his pants off along with his boxers. He's wearing just a shirt now.
I'm nervous. I never sucked a dick. I want him to like it. I don't want to embarrasse myself.

He sits on the bed, looking at me before grabbing his dick with his right hand. He doesn't have to hold it up, it's already standing by itself and it's already hard. I don't need to touch it to know. I can look at it and already feel it.

Tom: Get on your knees darling!

He commands. I'm a little scared how it will go, but I knelt down between his legs and put my hands on his thighs.

Tom: Now suck!

He commands again. I take his dick in my hand and he lets go of it with his hand. It turned him on even more and I didn't even move yet. I just touched it. I lean closer and kiss the top of his dick, using my tongue as well. He leans his head back and closes his eyes. I take his dick in my mouth, trying to fit it in.

He moans and wraps my hair around his hand. He slightly pushes me down, going slow on me. I opened my mouth more and tried to take it in, in it's full size. I reached the end of his dick and my nose touched his abdomen. He moans again. I hold it for 2 seconds and then take his dick out of my mouth, just to put it in again. I start to go up and down with my head. His grip on my hair tightened and pushed me to reach the end again. He loves when his whole dick is inside me. No matter which hole.

I reached the end again, hold it and let go. Then I started going up and down faster than before. He moans and pushes my head with his hand to do it even faster.

Tom: Fuck baby you're so good! *he moans*

That motivated me to go even faster. His moans become louder and louder. After a while I started doing it as fast as I could. He starts moving his hips too as he's about to cum.