BSD react to me ranting about them

Start from the beginning

Dazai: It's true, my demonic prodigy behaviour came from Mori. 

me: see? 

Mori: i'm not going to deny any of that. 

me: YOU DON'T FEEL AND OUNCE OF REGRET? WHAT THE HELL, YOU- 

Kouyou: Mori. 

Mori: Kouyou. 

me: no. you're also lost the right to talk pedophile. shut the fuck up, i don't care if you're the boss of a mafia or a rat. 

me: now we talk about Kenji. 

ADA: Why Kenji? 

me: look kenji's a sweetheart and he's actually amazing but... his crime-solving methods are a little unorthodox. 

Kenji: It gets me results, and thats how life works in the village! 

me: Kenji darling, you're in the city now. Life works differently. 

me: OKAY now....... Dazai Osamu. 

Dazai: I think we can begin now. 

me: Okay so let's begin with your list of crimes. 136 murders, 312 cases of extortion, 625 cases of fraud and multiple other crimes. After this bullshit I don't understand how you're still on the side that saves people but you're there. 

Dazai: I can confirm all of that. 

Fukuzawa: YOUR RECORD WAS CLEAN WHEN I RECRUITED YOU WHAT THE HELL?? 

me: *whispers* never a good sign when the president starts yelling. 

me: okay boys continue the arguement later, I need to continue Dazai's list.

me: second. THE MAFIA'S FUCKING SCARED OF YOU WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?? 

Dazai: ..... Never telling. 

me: Third, you left Chuuya without a word. I understand that Odasaku was your friend but... your partner? You left after bombing his car and I can guarantee that Chuuya would have at least heard you out.

Chuuya: Ari sushhh

me: I'm sorry, I had to call him out on that one Chuuya... 

Dazai: I had to leave, I had no choice! 

me: And no one blames you dazai, I was just pointing it out. I understand your reasons for leaving the mafia, you left an abusive environment and now you're in a better place so I'm glad

me: I'll give you guys a 15 minute break, sort out your relationship. Chuuya, there's wine and a nice sofa with pillows if you want it. 

Chuuya: Well the sofa sounds nice 

*15 mins later* 

me: I think we can continue now? Yep we can. Dazai, your behaviour towards Auktagawa was literally horrible. Yes you rescued him from the slums but..... AGH! 

Dazai: *hangs head in shame* 

me: anyways: why must you always torture poor Kunikida? I swear he buys like a million pens every month because of you messing with him so much. Hell, you probably owe him more than 10000 yen at this point Dazai. 

Dazai: Torturing Kunikida is the highlight of my day. 

Kunikida: To be specific, Dazai's made me break 187 pens and he owes me 34512 yen. 

me: Why the hell did you bother keeping track- 

Kunikida: NOt to mention the number of time's he's stolen my credit card to go and buy bandages, ropes, snacks etc. 

me: I think we're gonna end here before Kunikida starts reading out the list of the number of people Dazai has had complaints from. And now we talk about Kunikida! 

me: YOUR VISION OF A IDEAL WOMAN IS BULLSHIT NEVER WILL YOU FIND SOMEONE LIKE THAT 

Kunikida: AT LEAST I CAN HOPE 

me: BITCH NO YOU DYING ALONE AND LONELY WITH 4 CATS IN YOUR APARTMENT 

Kunikida: ....... 

me: Bye we're gonna stop here. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Wow it took me 3 days to type out this 1043 words chapter, I'm proud of myself. 

Also thank you so much for getting this story to 450 reads! I really love you guys and keep commenting pls! Feel free to message me privately if you wanna talk to me as well :) 

BYEEEEEEEE 

Edit: cant believe i received so many comments (not gonna say hate cause it wasnt) over this chapter and im debating unpublishing it- tell me what to do