31: The examination

Ruby's POV:

It was severus! He was the examinor.

''You're alive.'' Was the first thing I said to him.

''Ms. Exostrefis I will be your examinor. My name is Severus Snape. Potions professor at hogwarts. Where might your guardians be?'' He questioned in a formal tone.

''That would be us, Professor Snape.'' My grandfather replies.

Oh, so that is why he was so formal.

''Lets begin, shall we?'' He says and we head towards the basement.

There he took the tests. The standard procedure. And i did excellently. As as he expected.

I aced the 1st and 2nd year spells, and i tried to put in less effort during the 3rd year spells, because my grandparents and I couldn't practice them much. Thats when I heard a voice in my head.

'Come on Ruby. Stop faking it. I KNOW you can do these spells with ease. And non verbally if you have to.' It was severus! How did he gain entry??

'Your shields were weak. And I slithered in'

Oh, he can hear me.

'Yes'

''Now perform the spell which saves a person from a boggart'' he said out loud.

I cant have them suspecting me. The less they know of my 'other' life. The better.

'Okay. But let me tell you, I have trained you personally. Atleast your mind. And therefore I will be putting you in 4th year. This will be the year that they start training the body for combat.'

Okay. That'll work. Now, can you get out of my head please? Its creepy.

'Surly.'

With that he was out and i could somewhat feel him leave from the topmost layers of my brain.

My examination was over and Severus was giving my grandparents the details of my examination. Telling them how my body needs more training. Well, I'm my defence, I was in a coma for the last year.

With my amazing looks, I can easily pass as a 14 year old.

After a few minutes they came out.

''Congratulations ms. Exostrefis you are going to 4th year.''

''Oh, thank you professor.'' I tell him.

While leaving, Severus's eyes fell on the letter that was on the desk next to the front door.

His face morphed into some expression that I couldn't catch properly. But that change of expression confirmed My suspicion.

3 chapters in one day! Wow. Yay me! This was just a filler chapter. A few chapters may be smaller than my normal lenght, I apologize if y'all dont like the chapters to be small. But i dont feel like combining all the matter into once chapter.