1 : the spirit that possessed Harry Potter

~Ruby's pov~

I'm on the couch, eating my favorite corn nachos and watching the Prisoner of Azkaban for the millionth time.

I knew the lines by heart. Is it just me or do you too get happy when the line you just said is repeated by the characters on the screen?

"Shut up!" I shout.
"SHUT UP" Harry shouts.

That's when I closed my eyes and imagined how amazing it would be to be transported into your favorite fictional world.

A millisecond before I was about to open my eyes, I saw a blueish-white light.

'How cliché, I wonder what happens if I just walk through' I thought.

And that's what I did.

I had the oddest sensation ever. It was like I'm me. But also someone else.

Just then I hear a voice in my head.

"Why do I feel like someone else is here? " said the voice.

That's when i look around. I'm not on my couch and I don't have my nachos with me!! Oh, my poor nachos. What happened to them?

Wait. Where am I?

the voice spoke again. " I just barged out of the Dursley household." It sounded familiar.

Dursley!?

I started looking around. It was exactly like the scene on Prisoner of Azkaban!!

Did my wish come true?
Duh. Ofcouse it did. I'm here!!!!!

So, whos the voice in my head? I look at myself and freak out a little.

These are NOT my hands. I have chubby fat arms. Not skinny long ones. That's when my brain started working.

I'm in the harry potter universe. So I have to be a character that exists here.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF MERLIN ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! WHO ARE YOU? WHY AM I NOT IN CONTROL OF MY BODY!?" The voice said, I'm sorry, SCREAMED, in my head. Again the voice was familiar

Ohh.... it's Harry's voice.
Wait. I'm in his body and it's the prisoner of Azkaban and im in control! Yay.

My dream come true.

"Can you please tell me whats happening?" Harry begged.

I felt bad for him. And told him about me. And how I'm a fan of his life. (To which he laughed). And I told him that I'll be changing his life but I didn't tell him what actually happens the first time around.

I then realized that I could view his memories as though they were mine. But he cannot see into my head because technically his brain exists and mine doesn't. Makes sense?

Yay! I'm a spirit that possessed Harry potter.

Ok.

Plan.

Remember the plan, Ruby. Don't get distracted.

Paddy will be here soon.