23: Into the Black Property

The next afternoon, we went to gringotts. Sirius, Remus and I.

I greet them in their language/communication way. And Sirius is shock!

''How did you learn this Harry?'' He asked.

''I've had a lot of time Sirius. I know the stuff taught at hogwarts, so I thought 'why not learn something new?' And I did.''

He had a proud smile. So did Remus.

The head goblin greeted me and just nodded towrds Sirius and when he saw Remus his faced changed into displeasure.

''Greetings head goblin. This is my  dogfather and his friend Remus. I'm sure you have heard of them?'' I enquired.

'Godfather Ruby.' Harry chimed in my head.

'What did I say?'

'Dogfather.' He said in a duh voice.

'Oh! Sorry'

''Lord Potter, Lord Black. Mr. Lupin.'' The goblin says. The way he speaks clearly shows his displeasure at the 2 other men.

''Goblin sir, may I gain entry into the vault to Bellatrix LeStrange? Vault no. 711'' after the goblins gave him a nasty look, he added ''please''.

''Noorga will take you'' with that he dismissed us.

The goblin by the name of noorga took up down to the deep dark pits of hell, no,Gringotts. Sorry, I just went with the flow.

''Seeing a dragon in real life !!! Yayayay!!!!!!!!'' I was streaking and squealing like a child.

Come on! YOLO. Also, I many not be alive to enjoy all this next week.

After dispelling the Gemino curse we went in and I elevated the cup into a moleskin pouch I had.

Sirius was looking all around like a child in a candy store. Remus was following him. I told the men that I had to withdraw some coins and went into my own vault.

'Harry are you sure you don't want to make changes to the will? I really dont need money because I'll be dead too.' I asked on last time.

'No Ruby. Dont say that. There is a chance you may survive this. If you do, I want you to live a happy and comfortable life. Even if this version of you doesn't make it, there is another you out there. I want that version to be happy.'

He is such an amazing boy.

I read the will for the last time.

The last will and testimony of Harry James Potter.

15% of gold to be given to Severus Tobias Snape, potions master,

15% of gold to be given to Remus John Lupin

20% of gold to be given to the Weasley family.

All books can be accessed by Draconius Malfoy, Sirius Orion Black and Hermione Jean Granger.

All artifacts are to added into the back vault.

Harry James Potter.

I tell you, this kid is too good for the world.

I deposit the will in his vault and it was to be read in with the audience of severus, sirius and draco.

All of Harry's letters were also in the envelope.

Let's go to grimmauld place now.

And thats where we went.

We entered the dusty old building. It was ancient!

We opened the door and kreacher greeted us. In his usual grumpy manner.

''Why has little brat got a blood traitor and a dark creature to my mistress's home?!''

''You ugly Elf. How dare you insult my godson and my....'' his voice goes down towards the end and Remus blushes.

''Keacher will tell mistress. Oh, kreacher will'' He went inside muttering.

I followed him.

''Kreacher, do you happen to have the locket the master regulus gave yoy to destroy?'' I asked him in a kind voice.

''Kreacher has failed master regulus!!! Kreacher is fails. Kreacher is sorry.'' He starts sobbing.

''Its okay kreacher. I can destroy it. I promise. Can you help me destroy it.'' I asked him.

''Why should kreacher trust blood traitor ?'' He asked.

''Stop calling my godson a blood traitor you dumb creature.'' Sirius roars and jumps at kreacher and starts to wring his neck.

'No wonder poor kreacher doesn't like Sirius.' Harry comments.

'Hmm'

He looked like he was about to pass out.

''Sirius that's enough'' I stop him with a commanding voice.

Oh. He is definitely getting a piece of my mind later.

Not literally, of course. I share my mind with a lot people. I think thats enough.

He steps back guiltily.

''Kreacher if you don't trust me then you yourself can destroy it Tomorrow? Okay? With your own hands.''

He nods his head after a little bit of thinking.

Sirius knows that I'm going alone. And it took me a lot. I mean a lot, of time to convince him that I can protect myself. He even made me duel against him to see if I wad capable.

Which I was, suprise suprise.

But I still didn't tell him where I will be going. I dont want him to follow me and risk his life.

Just before leaving I tell kreacher where to apparate and he knows the place.

'How does he know?! Harry wad suprised'

'He serves the black family. He would have definitely been to most of voldy's hideouts. Maybe thats why he knows'

'Then why didn't the ministry ever question house-elfs of the suspecting families? They would have caught many death eaters.' Harry inquires.

'True. But they were too proud to take help from 'lowly' creatures.'

'That's bullshit' He says.

'Hmm.' and with that we apparated away back to hogwarts grounds. My last day of life begins.

(You can skip this part if you're not interested, the below para is just me expressing my gratitude.)

10k readers! Thank you so much every single one of you who chose this book. It makes me soo happy that you gave this book a chance and i hope you don't regret it. But seriously, 10k!!!!! I didn't think I'd reach this so soon.

(You can read from here. This is interactive.)

I recently went to a birthday party for a teen boy
(you dirty minded idiots better get your head out of the gutter)
And i had no idea what to get him. What do teen boys usually like to have for their birthdays? Do y'all still like remote control stuff? Or do y'all enjoy getting clothes as gift? I have no idea. Help me out here please 'cause another friend's birthday is soon approaching and I have no idea what to get him and asking what they want as a gift is just awkward for them(i tried that too, and I didn't get a proper answer) 😐