30: The Examinor

Severus's POV :

Albus called me to his office. What has the old coot planned now? He probably wants to find out what happened to the wolf for the millionth time.

The story was the same always.

The wolf went to the muggle world for some unknown reason and there he was robbed and accidently killed due to force trauma to the head. I made sure all the elements of the story were correct and acurate.

Lucius is dead. I told Draco that. He is a mess. He hated his father. But lucius was still his father. And his mother is a wreck too. She nullifed her marriage to lucius a she is now leagally Narcissa Black.

As I was thinking I reached the gargoyle and muttered the password. Albus and his bloody sweets!

I cleared my mind and went in.

As I suspected he asked about the wolf. I gave him my story. But what he asked me next was not something I was expecting him to ask me. Minerva is more suited in this.

''Severus, my boy. I want you to conduct an entrance exam for me. I know I would usually send Minerva for this, but she has personal connections with this family. Therefore, I do not think that she is the right person to send this time. I hope you understand my boy.''

''I do not believe I am qualified to do this.'' I try to persuade the old coot. But he wouldn't budge. He said that I could get the details from Minerva.

''Fine. Stop with your manipulation. I'll do it. Who is the child? Give me all the necessary details.''

He does so. And after a while I went back to my quaters and had a look at the file of the brat i was supposed to test.

The name shocked me. And i dont get shocked often. Ruby Exostrefis. She's alive. And she has magic. Which means that she will be coming to hogwarts!

I have to test her? Shes trained enough to be a 4th year student. I made sure of that. She also knows a lot more spells that are not on the curriculum.

That night I could not sleep properly. I never can sleep. But this night was worse than normal.

I woke up. Dressed into my only set of muggle cloths. A black formal pant and a black button up shirt. I tied my hair in a low pony tail and apparated to her house.

The door opened and she was shocked to see me, I guess she wasnt told that I would be her examinor.

This chapter Is really short and I apologize for that. Let me explain the timeline.

Harry in born in july 1980
And he temporarily disabled voldy in oct. 1981.
Ruby was conceived in the early days of October. 1981.  Which makes her birthday fall somewhere in late july. But her mother had a late delivery whick means she was born in August 1982.

And at the beginning of this book her magical version is put into a coma because another version of her was alive in the same universe.(in harry). Thats why she didnt get her hogwarts letter and also her magic was bound.

That makes her 12, soon to be 13. The examination takes place in late days of may. Because ruby is transferred into her body in early January and he rest of January goes in making her recover.

In mid February she finds out about her family history nd soon after that she gets her supplies and trains for the next 12 weeks. Therefore making it around the end of May.

I hope this explains the tineline. If y'all have any more doubts relating to the timeline or the story in general. Feel free to ask

Thank you.