27: Its Me, Harriet

Ruby's POV :

I needed to use the loo. And as I was walking towards the nearest bathroom I thought about it!

Magic.

Do I have it now? Or is it like it was before?

I found the loo and tested myself.

''Accio toilet paper'' I said putting all the energy I have.

The toilet paper came to me!

Yes! I have magic! That means I can go to Hogwarts !

After I finished my business I went down the hallway towards the nearest vending machine I  saw something.

Remus! In a stretcher. Getting taken to the post mortem ward.

What are they trying to do by sending him here?

But does this mean someone survived and got Remus here? But why would wizards get him to a regular hospital?

So, does that mean both severus and Harry are dead? Is voldy dead? Dread filled me!

What if we failed? No...

I look around and see a person going next to Remy.

I decided to ask him-

''Hey buddy, who's this man? Is he close to you? I'm so sorry for your loss'' I try to be sympathetic and try to get some information.

''I don't know him. I need to get his body post mortemed and I need to contact him and tell him'' He says.

Sounds like he's under the imperious curse.

''Tell who? You can tell me buddy.'' I try to pursued him into tell me who it is.

''I don't know his name. But this mirror let's me communicate.'' He says monotonously.

''May I have the mirror please?'' I request.

And he hands it over.

''Harry'' I whisperso that the mirror call gets connected.

''Mr. Potter you are under arrest for the use of an unforgivable. Please report to the ministry.'' I say when he gets connected and after im sure that he is alone and that no one can overhear us.

His face suddenly changed from 'give me information' to 'shit, I'm caught.'

It was like he was caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar.

''Im sorry?'' He questions.

That's it. I burst out laughing. Once I regain my voice,

''Kindding. Guess who I am??'' I ask him.

''Ruby!?'' He said and a glimer of hope was seen and heard in his voice.

''Yup! Its me Harriet, im alive!''

''Thank merlin! How did you get this mirror? What happened to moony? And where's the messenger?'' He questions.

''Hold up, one by one- i found a person taking moony to the post mortem room and obviously, I questioned and found out who brought him here and i asked him about how he's going to contact you and he gave me this mirror.''

I say it All in one breath.

I'm awesome.

''Woah, I'm glad you're not dead. And everyone else made it out. Lucius is considereda missing person.'' Harry replies.

''Hmm. Nice. Hows Draco taking the news?'' I asked, curious a to how Draco will react to his dad getting killed. Im sure severus would have told him

Harry goes extra quite at this.

''Harry, please dont tell me that you havent been talking to him at all'' I say in a sickly sweet voice that put forth my anger perfectly.

''Okay. I'll just shut up then'' he replies cheekily. The audacity!

I just nod my head once.

He nods it once too.

''So? Anything else that I need to know?'' He asked me.

''Oh yeah! I have magic now! Im coming to hogwarts soon'' I told him excitedly.

''Wow! Thats great news. We'llwait for you Ruby. Bye. I'll talk to Draco today.'' He says.

''You better! Bye.'' I reply.

With that I disconnected the mirror call and gave the man the mirror.

Long time, I know. What can I say except that im sorry?

Thanks for 20k btw.

Until next time guys.

Feel free to give your views on the chapter