8 : RoR and Ravenclaws diadem

(RoR is the Room of requirement)

The rest of the classes went ad usual. They were herbology and transfiguration. I actually managed to do some magic. I'm very skeptical about the time table here. We have 3 classes per day. Wow. Wayyyyy less than we i used to study.

But each class is longer. It is around 1½ hour each. And we have long breaks of 45 minutes to Get to our next class as the castle Was huge and we needed time to get from one place to another.

My snake was roaming freely in the hallways. He Said that he will be there if I call him and I didn't want to scare people in my dorm so I didn't keep him with me.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened on the first day except Hermione randomly disappearing and reappearing.

The time turner. I'm sure.

Today we had charms first. It was quite easy to be honest.

After that we had defence. My first class with Remus as a professor.

We were assembled just like in the movie and the cupboard with the boggart was wobbling too. But the only difference was a blonde dog sitting next to it. Snuffles.

And boy was he getting coddled by most of the students.

'What would my boggart be?'

'Voldemort?' Harry suggested.

'No. Im not afraid of him. Yours was a dementor last time'

Harry mentally nods.

"Let's begin everyone." Remus, Professor Lupin says in a cheerful voice.

"Who can tell me what a boggart is?"

Hermione raised her Hand.

"Boggarts are shape-shifter. They take the shape of whatever the person standing in front of them is scared of the most"

"That is right miss Granger. And how can we defeat one?Mr. Potter?"

"Oh, laughter Professor. Laughing at it will confuse it but standing together with a group of people will also give the same result as it will not know who's fear to turn into. And also the spell 'Riddikulus'."

"That is right Mr. Potter"
"Who is ready to face their fears? Mr. Longbottom?"

Neville was covering in fear. He was shaking. Snuffles encouraging links calmed him a little.

He was whispering to professor Lupin and im sure it was about what scares him the most. Viz. Severus Snape. I hear snuffles bark at that. Probably because anyone being afraid of snape was absured to him.

The same severus snape that Remus and the marauders used to bully.

The boggart was released and it turned into professor Snape. Then with a 'riddikulus' it turned into Severus wearing Nev's grans cloths.

Paddy barked and it sounded a lot like laughter.
I laughed too. It was funny ok?

I respect him a lot. And I plan on telling him the whole truth. He was an excellent occlumens too.

And that's when remus looked at me with a smile and longing eyes.

He must have felt nostalgic.

And then it was others' turn.

Ron's was a spider.
Hermione's was failing in the exams.
No-one's fear was different.
Lastly it was my turn.

I went forward with a clear mind.

The boggart turned into me.
The Ruby me.

She stated talking.

"What if you fail? What if you do more bad than good? What if you mess up the ti-"

"RIDDIKULUS" I shouted with as much power as I can.

The boggart blasted into a million pieces.

Everyone was shocked.

Remus was the first to gain this composure.

"Students this is what happens when you put too much magic into your spell. The boggart explodes."

Snuffles looked at me with concern. I just nodded signaling that im OK.

With that our defense class ends.

I was headed to the room of Requirement to find the diadem.

To the 7th floor we go.

'I want to find the place of hidden things.
I want to find the place of hidden things.
I want to find the place of hidden things.'

A door appeared.

The inside was a mess! Wow. It's going to take my some time to find it. And the vanishing cabinet.

After around 20 mins I found it. 'That was quick' I mused.

'Hmm.. where do we store it?' Harry asks.

'I need something to store a hocrux.' I try saying to the room.

And it worked.

A box appeared in front of me. It looked old but it radiated power.

I put the diadem in it and left.

One hocrux taken care of.
Tom's diary is destroyed
The cup and locket can wait till Sirius is free.
I will go after the resurrection stone in the holidays.

Nagini will be made a hocrux in 4th year. I'm afraid I can't prevent that. Poor Bertha has to die.

Wow. I sound like that old coot. 'For the greater good'

Now, to potions we go.

'Snape hates you remember?' Harry said bitterly. 'Don't be so cheery'

'I plan on changing that' I internally smirk.