main character bio

Name: max

looks: max is a regular 16 year old boy, with red hair, and blue eyes. who lives in the big island of Hawaii with a normal family who has to deal with the random nature of hazbin hotel.

his stuff: max has an iPhone XR, bluetooth headphones, and 2 hats, a baseball cap in camo, and an old golfing/newsboy hat.

personality: max is a regular, ordinary guy that enjoys video games, youtube videos, and music ( music like rush, talking heads, and rock operas). he generally doesn't like getting into fights as he is not good at it. he also enjoys being calm and is nice to everybody.

character friendships:

Charlie: max and Charlie are on friendly terms as he is polite to her and he helps her with the hotel.

vaggie: vaggie initially is hostile to max as he is a stranger but become more nice to max over time.

angel dust: angel dust weirds max out due to the constant innuendos and angel dust talking perverse.

alastor: alastor and max are kind of on friendly terms, but the main conflict between them is the music they listen to and their preferred technology, as alastor died in the 30's

husk: husk will mainly be apathetic toward max as he only cares about his booze and is generally angry at everything, but they will chat when they both play Texas hold em.

niffty: nifty will freak out max a bit because of how erratic and a clean freak she is and constantly keep max's room clean despite it already being clean.

[this story will not be made as a way to talk about religion, it will just be a silly project for me to work on in my free time. this will also not be a harem fanfic, as the main protagonist ( an author avatar of me) will be under the legal age.]

hope whoever reads enjoys this fanfic as I plan on either making some sort of plot about how the hazbin hotel characters got sent to reality, or just make funny comedy chapters with the uses of the music I like.

hope to see you soon,

~doomfan808