Act XI: The Witch & The Fox

Y/N P.O.V

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary when I awoke.

Once again, the sun slipped through the cracks of the drawn curtains and pierced my eyes with its terrible power. I moaned in anguish, instinctively rolling onto my stomach as to bury my front-side into the couch.

My pain didn't end there, though. I felt a stabbing pain in my forehead and my stomach was bubbling sickly. My body felt as if I bore the weight of a dozen mountains on my back. Every time I tossed and turned I was met with unimaginable pain, as if someone were driving a blade through my flesh and was sadistically dragging its razor-edge across the bone.

The cool leathery kiss of the cushions usually startled me awake but I began to slip back into sleep undisturbed. My head fell upon a surface of unimaginable warmth and cloud-like softness. The abnormal sensation was so kind and welcoming that I dared not to question it, I felt only gratitude and joy that my slumber could finally resume.

Instinctively, I caressed my newfound pillow with my cheeks. I was in such a weary daze that even as I felt a hand fall upon my head I remained docile, blissfully and willing remaining ignorant to the identity and presence of my companion. The tearing sensation of my head began to fade as their delicate fingers found their way behind my right fox ear. They scratched lovingly, their care and attentiveness rising as moans of approval escaped my lips.

"Only a few more minutes. I haven't all day to entertain you."

The words were spoken with such venom that it brought into question whether or not the person attending to me actually wanted to be doing so.

Therefore... this couldn't have been Yuri. And Clementine could never infiltrate the manor whilst Lady Solution and Lord Sebas were there.

So that meant only one thing...

"M-My Lady...?" Both my words and expression told Solution exactly what was about to occur.

Before I had the chance to even flinch did Lady Solution exert more force upon my head. Whether or not causing pain was her intent, I fortunately felt none. Though, her immense strength forced my head firmly against her thigh. Lady Solution's other hand fell upon my back, completing her hold over me. Her kinship to Yuri was all the evidence I needed to know that resisting her will would prove a futile effort.

"I said: a few more minutes," Lady Solution hissed. "Sit still. Or are you going to disobey me?"

Just the twitching of my mouth earning a scornful glance. No other response then fulfilling her request would please her. I should've realized that trying to ask questions would only summon her wrath, especially.

I bowed my head and hesitantly rested it back down against her thigh. I heard her cackle with amusement though I dared not peek at her face again. As she said: the massage of my scalp and ears continued although only minimal pleasure could be derived from it. Usually I was able to succumb and melt into the pleasure and let whoever's attending to me wipe my mind blank.

But, in this instance, I actively tried to concentrate as to combat my instincts. All I wanted was to grab her. To cling to Lady Solution and bury my face in her embrace. But she would rip my tongue out for simply addressing her incorrectly, so the gods only knew what she would do should I lunge at her like some horny... well, a horny fox.

So I remained still, silently enjoying the sensation whilst trying to avoid completely giving into it. My tense behavior did not go unnoticed, however. Lady Solution felt the tension and unease of my body and appeared displeased at it.

"Do what you will," Lady Solution sighed.

"Wha-What...?"

"Do whatever it is you do when Big Sis Yuri does this for you," Lady Solution stated, eyes averted and cheeks tinted quite noticeably pink. "I won't har--!"