Act IV: A Touch Of Love

Y/N P.O.V

Yuri rose from the table. Her smile bright as when I last saw her as she approached me with haste in her step. I was reluctant to approach despite the urge to embrace her was burning strong. I had recalled had our last encounter went so I was expecting some form of assault...

It was an assault of some kind, to be sure. She grabbed hold of me, pulling me into her strong arms and forcing me close to her chest.

"Yu— ohhhh~!" I hadn't spoken a word before her hand fell upon my head, gently massaging my scalp just as she had done before.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I-I'm ok..." I murmured.

She's so soft...

It was like being embraced by a cloud with the warmth of a fireplace. So comforting and sleep-inducing. My strength to stand was waning and my desire to fall helplessly into her arms was growing.

"Good," she smiled. "Are you hungry? I can have anything you want prepared."

"Anything?! Re-Really?!" I exclaimed.

The increased movement of my tail caused her to laugh. Her hold on me tightened and the inch-wide gap between us closed instantly. My joy seemed to make me even more desirable to her as she ensured their was no space between us.

"You're not going to let it sit at the table, are you?"

Yuri frowned.

The one who had spoke was a tall blonde woman, wide eyes like sapphires. She stared disapprovingly at me, a scowl upon her face.

"Pets don't sit at the table." She added.

"I'll take him to the cafeteria." Yuri replied.

"And ruin their lunches?" The woman spat.

"Enough, Solution." Yuri said, voice stern and cold as iron.

She returned the woman's scowl, tenfold. When her glance returned toward me she was quick to see the worry in my eyes. From how close we were, I'm sure she could feel my heart pounding.

The same kind, loving smile she had donned since our first meeting returned to her face. While still on edge, my muscles relaxed at the sight.

"It'll be fine." She promised me in a whisper. "Afterward, I'll give you the tour of the 9th Floor and show you to your quarters."

"Ok..." I said softly.

I was still frightened. Both of her and the woman behind her, still glaring on. Her disgust had turned to rage. I forced a smile for Yuri to which brightened her own.

She finally released me, her smile slightly wavering as she did so. The idea of me being but a few feet away from her was displeasing to her. She rectified her mistake by clasping my hand with hers. She pulled me out the door and off we went.

But... just before we went, I felt a searing pain in my back. As if someone had plunged a hot rod of iron through my chest. I turned my glance back and saw the murderous glances of five of my six mistresses.

Their intent alone caused pain. True evil, they were.

Day damn one... and I was already on their shit-list.

Timeskip

The cafeteria proved to be as delightful an experience as Yuri assured. Plates and bowls of delicious foods were placed before me, all completely different in both appearance, taste, and texture every time. I scarfed down dish-after-dish, not a single sign of my appetite wavering.