Act X: Bites of Love

Y/N P.O.V

I awoke much differently than I had the day before. Rather than being woken by blunt, overwhelming pain, I was pulled from slumber by soft, gentle gusts of air being pushed into my ear. Another difference than the day before was where I had woke. I wasn't on the hard, cold floor but instead I laid upon a fluffy mattress with soft, silky blankets that flowed through my fingers like water.

"Good morning, sweetheart~"

My tired eyes opened fully upon hearing that gentle, familiar whisper. I was so overwhelmed with comfort and warmth that I hadn't even noticed that I wasn't alone in the bed. Yuri laid next to me, a warm smile stretched upon his face as she caressed my head. She had me pressed closely into her chest, it was a wonder that I survived the night in such a position from how little airflow I was receiving.

"Did you sleep well~?" she asked giggling.

She kissed my forehead with her luscious lips before I could mutter a word. My cheeks reddened, as they always did when she showed me any smidge of affection. But, rather than recoil and stammer bashfully, I dug myself further into her embrace.

"I missed you!" were the first words I said to her.

I swear I saw tears of joy welling up in her eyes once she heard that. Her grip tightened, almost forcing the air out of my lungs unintentionally. Her lips fell upon my forehead again... and again... and again. She just kept bombarding my face with her tender, loving kisses and I hoped that eventually... one might fall upon my lips. Alas, it never did. Knowing Yuri, she certainly wanted me to be the one to make such a bold move. Her sadism, despite how small and timid it was in comparison to others', certainly confirmed that she was a true sister of the Pleiades Battle Maids.

"Aww~! You're truly adorable~!" she cooed.

I'm sure he wasn't trying to mock or belittle me but that didn't stop me from feeling as if she was. My smile dipped, replaced by a determined scowl.

I couldn't muster the courage to make such a bold play as to kiss her on the lips. I did, however, summon the strength to press my lips upon her neck. She hadn't a moment to question my shift in mood before I was kissing and biting her neck gently with flushed cheeks. Much to my surprise, her laughter faded out and was replaced by soft, pleasured moans that only grew louder with every passing second.

She rolled over onto her back, forcing me up on top of her. Instinctively, what I was doing felt right. But Yuri and I were entirely different species so I hoped I wasn't hurting or freaking her out with my actions. But, when she forced my head back towards her neck, I quickly realized she was enjoying it quite immensely. It was quite... hot. Seeing her blushing cheeks and hearing her pleasured moans was very arousing. A lot less embarrassing than I thought it would be.

"Oh!" she cried out suddenly, popping the intimate atmpshere we had created.

I withdrew my lips and stared upon her face with concern and worry. Her face was completely red, no signs of anguish to be found. Only embarrassment. It was the first time I had seen steam blow out from her ears.

"Is something wrong?!" I cried. "Did I hurt you?!"

"N-No... I'm not hurt," she answered with a shaky voice and cheeks flushed a bright rosy red from embarrassment. "It's-um.. well..."

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No! You didn't do anything wrong," she said with a nervous smile. "It's just... you're poking me."

"Poking you?" I repeated with a befuddled expression, which only widened her smile.

"Ye-Yes..." her eyes lowered toward my crotch region before quickly, and embarrassingly, returning my gaze.