Chapter 23

Lisa Manoban

"You really love dragging me wherever you go, huh?"

"Your minions will be here too, stop killing your liver just for a night."

Me? Killing my liver? Fact.

Baifern is trying to be funny. This is a fucking resto-bar! She can't stop us from drinking anyways.

She literally dragged me to a table where all her colleagues were sitting. Shit.

I greeted everyone with a good evening.

She was looking at me. I can feel it. Tell me how I can look at her after I assumed that her and Deb kissed? Though I'm not avoiding her like before, I still feel ashamed. Why do I feel like I need to talk to her? No, I'm not making an excuse to have an interaction with her, I feel like I need to tell her that... ugh! Nevermind.

"What's the occasion?" I whispered to Dara to divert my attention "Whose resto-bar is this?"

"This belongs to my boyfriend and we are celebrating the 2nd anniversary of it." Dara answered

I nodded.

"Will their band perform tonight?"

"Yeah, and they have a special guest." Dara winked at me

Dara's boyfriend is the main vocalist of the band The GDragons. What a cool name. That is not sarcastic.

"Callista, are you gonna order now or you'll wait for the two?" Baifern asked me

"I'm not really hungry, Fern. I guess I'll wait for the two." I said, "Is that my baby Tzuyu?" I saw our youngest at the entrance scanning the whole area

Is she looking for someone?

"I invited her." Baifern said

Tzuyu still couldn't find us. I should advise her to get her eyes checked. I excused myself to fetch her.

"Your dress is too short again."

"I miss you, too, Lisa." She hugged me and I reciprocated "I have something to tell you." She said and just like Baifern, she dragged me to a secluded area of the resto-bar

"People really love me, it's either they are being violent with me or dragging me anywhere."

Tzuyu laughed at my statement. That is not a fucking joke.

"I heard Deb and your professor the other night. They were in Deb's room and I heard--"

"Okay, that's enough!" I slightly yelled

My god! Just thinking of them doing those dirty things makes me want to puke. Ugh!

"Why? Oh my god! Don't tell me you're thinking that they are having sex?"

I literally facepalmed. I just can't with her unvarnished mouth.

"I'm not." I denied it after I recovered from her boldness "Continue."

"Okay, so, I heard them talking, Deb got rejected by your professor." Tzuyu squealed "And guess what? She said that she's already interested in someone else. I think she was referring to you."

Wait, when was that? Then why does Deb try to kiss Ms. Kim? I couldn't remember how we got back to our table. I woke up from that fucking dazing adrenaline when I heard the echo from the microphone. Kai and Jungkook were also already here. They were sitting far from me, Baifern wants to make sure that we won't make any trouble.

"Good evening, everyone." Ji-Yong together with his band was already on the stage "Tonight is a special night, not just because we're celebrating our 2nd year anniversary but also because of our surprise special guest." Ji-Yong looked at me