Chapter 3

Lisa Manoban

JRJKim
"Ms. Manoban, can I ask you a favor?"

I blinked several times to confirm what I am seeing on my phone screen. Professor Kim messaged me! I hastily sat up.

                                                           LaCallistaM
"Good Morning, Professor Kim. Anything for you."

What the fuck Manoban? Anything for her? Just then I remember what happened yesterday when I drove her to her house.

"Do you live here too?"

She was confused when the guards didn't make me stop to check where we were going.

"I own this subdivision, ma'am." I honestly said I'm not bragging about it, I'm just being honest cause I hate liars "It's from my late mother." I added

I looked at her to see her reaction. Just like everyone does, she was shocked but immediately recovered with a nod.

"Thank you, Ms. Manoban." She expressed her gratitude after I opened the door for her "And thank you for the ride."

I scratched the eyebrow, a habit of mine when I'm shy "It's no biggy, Professor Kim. I'll go ahead now."

"Sure." She stepped forward and caressed my hair "Take care."

I was left dumbfounded! I don't know how many minutes I spent there staring at nothing.

How can a cold-hearted-looking terror professor be so confusing like this?

JRJKim
"Give me a ride to school. My car is still in the repair shop."

Yesterday, she'll do everything to just not ride my car, now, she's commanding me to fetch her? My first class is at 10 am, it's just fucking 7 am for Pete's sake!

"Good morning, Professor Kim."

She just nodded and got inside my car. What the fuck?

"Professor Kim, is it okay we grab a coffee first?"

She sighed "There is a coffee shop two blocks from the University."

I nodded in agreement though I also know that place. We usually hangout there during our free time.

"God! How can they make such mouthwatering coffee?" I said in bliss after my first sip

The woman in front of me rolled her eyes. Nah, I'm used to it.

"Is there anything else you want, Professor Kim?" I asked

"I'm good."

She opted for black coffee and a piece of red velvet cake while I had coffee caramel and a cinnamon bun.

I can't help but get amazed by the way she carries herself. Today she's wearing a simple outfit, denim skinny jeans, and a white ruffle blouse paired with her two inches stiletto.

"Profe..."

"Call me Ms. Kim, Ms. Manoban. Professor Kim is too long. It annoys me."

I cleared my throat to regain my composure. This old hag.

"Ms. Kim, do you mind if I ask you something?"

"You just did, Ms. Manoban."

I groaned in frustration "Nevermind." She made me leave my heavenly bed just to be treated like this. Not fair.