Chapter 15

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from those two?" He grabbed my forearm as soon as I enter our unit

"Babe, let go. You're hurting me." I tried to pull my arm but he just gripped it tighter

His silvery and veiny hands that used to hold me delicately were now the reason of my pain.

His eyes were red again and when I looked behind him I saw all the empty bottles of alcohol on the floor. He was high and drunk again.

"You slut, what's up with them that you keep on disobeying me, huh?" He pulled me closer to him "Are they good in bed? Is that the fucking reason why you don't want me to touch you?" His stinky breath brushed again my face

"Babe, please." I cried "I'm not doing anything behind your back. Release me now, please."

This is my daily hell. Our supposed to be home became my hell. After a long day from school and work is a living hell for me.

How did I end up in this situation? This is far from what he promised me.

"I'm done waiting for you, bitch." He suddenly punched my stomach

I felt all my strength left my body. I wanted to scream for help but I couldn't find my voice. The next thing I knew, he threw me to our bed and hovered me.

"Sehun, please. Don't do this. I'm begging you." I begged while he shamelessly kissing my neck "Stop, please."

"No one can have you, Lisa except me." He tried to pull the hem of shirt up but I kept on pushing it back "Damn it." He tore my shirt "This is more than I imagine." He licked his lips like a maniac

I couldn't do anything but cry and begged for him to stop. Then I felt my phone vibrating from my back pocket, I took the opportunity to answer it while Sehun was busy kissing my neck.

"Sehun, please stop." He was trying to unbutton my pants "I'm begging you, please, don't do this."

His eyes that used to look at me with love and affection were now deviant and evil.

Please, whoever that caller was, save me.

He didn't listen and continue to take my pants off.

This is not the man I loved. He's evil. How could he do this to me?

I closed my eyes and accepted my fate. He's gonna take it no matter how I fight. I bite my lower lip as the anguish sobs were escaping from my mouth.

"You fucking bastard."

When I opened my eyes, Kai was straddling Sehun on the floor, choking him then I felt someone covered my exposed body.

"You're safe now." Jungkook helped me to sit

I voluntarily threw myself to him. I buried my face against his chest and cried. My body was still shaking. I still couldn't believe that Sehun almost raped me.

"Lisa."

"Ms. Manoban."

"Ms. Manoban."

"Damn it, Lisa, wake up!"

That dream again.

I sat up and put my hand to my chest. My heart was beating so fast and I felt like I was running out of breath.

A pair of arms suddenly wrapped me in an embrace.

"Just breathe."

I closed my eyes again, trying to calm my nerves.