Chapter 93: Medallion

Here, you will have some answers to some questions teheeHappy Sunday, everyone!

Old Master Feng had three sons and three daughters. The youngest were a pair of dragon phoenix twins, the young miss was a heroic beauty and the young master was protective of his sister.

Feng Ting and Feng Ling were the closest among the siblings. After all, they had a large age gap from the others.

They both proved to be the most talented among the siblings. The family's secret principle was to never stand out. But the twins were simply too outstanding.

Feng Ling could rival even the young masters of the capital when it came to horse riding and archery. While Feng Ting was a military genius.

Some aristocrats of the lower tier often mentioned that the brother and sister were the Feng family's road to success.

How could the Old Master allow that? The Yao family back then was trying to sound out all the hidden allies of the Emperor. The patriarch didn't want the Feng family to attract unnecessary attention.

His Majesty even ordered Feng Haotian to stop all operations at that time and not let any of the new generation enter the military for a while.

Temperance.

The Feng family's greatest virtue.

Although Feng Ting was dissatisfied with this, he could still understand. However, he discovered his sister was seeing a man during this time.

At first Feng Ling didn't want him to know who it was. Feng Ting felt helpless. Between the two of them, his sister looked to be considerate but he knew she was more stubborn than him.

If he really offended her, she would never confide in him anymore. And so he tolerated and covered for her.

Who would have known that Feng Ting would cry to him one day and say that she was pregnant?

He was so angry that he went to personally beat the man. But the man's identity appalled him even more.

Yao Liheng.

Feng Ting was anguished but he couldn't bear his sister's begging. She wanted to keep the child but she was so young. She said the man promised to wed her. But how could they believe that?

It could never happen.

The Yao and Feng family could never mix.

But they couldn't keep the truth from the family for a long time. When it was discovered, Feng Ting faced the brunt of their father's anger.

He was beaten black and blue while protecting his sister. If she didn't want to part with the child then, he would help her.

Old Master Feng felt he would die at that time. While the Old Madam went with the soft approach, coaxing Feng Ling to abort.

How could she do that? It was the child of her love.

Young and foolish.

The Feng family felt they were facing a disaster. Being cautious, the family didn't even contact the father of the child. Feng Ling herself compromised that the child could live but never in this lifetime would he meet his father.

He would be raised by the first master and madam. Feng Ting and Feng Ling would move away from the capital after the confinement period.

That was the agreement forced upon the young mother. But Feng Ling couldn't handle it. Her brother was right. Nothing was more important to the Feng family other than loyalty to the Emperor.