Chapter 21: Just a Little Painting

I can't find a better picture that looks miserable....
Media: https://pin.it/2SH1Cyb

When Feng Yanyan entered the princess' residence, he didn't notice its grandeur. He also wasn't envious of its good location. How the setting sun seemed to embrace the place.

Beauty Feng planned to finish this quickly and escape this place. His right eyelid had been twitching non-stop as they were going over here. 

He stepped into the foyer and was led to one of the west rooms which seemed to be the princess' study. Step by step, Feng Yanyan was barely aware he was walking into a trap but he was a prey blindly marching on.

As he walked in, he turned a deaf ear to the thud from the other side of the door.

Long Tang sat in front of a canvas. As soon as she saw Beauty Feng, her face brightened.

"Xiao Yan, you're here."

The way she called this nickname, Feng Yanyan suffered from goosebumps. Why was this girl calling him Xiao Yan?

His steps faltered. Was it alright to feign illness and go back?

But as soon as his feet stopped moving, he felt a push from behind. There were several heavy laborers in the room and they wouldn't let him get away.

Long Tang scanned his body from head to toe as though she was peeling off his clothes in her mind. If Feng Yanyan had doubts earlier, it was confirmed now.

His heart thumped wildly in his chest and he could even feel the blood rushing to his head. This princess dared to do something to him! He couldn't believe it.

He thought female royalties cared about their chastity too much. They would rather die than be touched before marriage. But looking at Junzhu's wild eyes, his knees grew weak.

Even if by some miracle nothing happened tonight, he would still be killed to preserve the name of the Long clan. No! He didn't want to.

Breathing deeply, he forced himself to speak. "Junzhu, this one came here to say that I'm ill-disposed to try to teach you. Please pardon Feng."

He bowed and swiftly turned around. He didn't care anymore, he would get out of here!

Beauty Feng almost dove to the door but the servants in the room grabbed him and forcefully made him sit in front of their mistress. There was no room to think of hurting anyone in this room.

Even if he knew he could outpower them a bit, what would happen to him if he was accused of trying to assassinate royalty? Even the Feng family in Tanglin wouldn't escape unscathed.

The young lady who remained seated all this while chuckled. She still had traces of her juvenile age but was incredibly malicious.

Feng Yanyan let himself be manhandled by a bunch of strong women. They clutched his clothes and almost tore them off his body. He was seething with rage.

He had always been one to tear up when he was angry and it didn't help to intimidate people. Instead, Long Tang was even amused by this.

"Xiao Yan can't escape. Aren't you here to seduce our Long family? Why do you look unhappy now? You are getting what you want."

This was Long Tang's true face. Far from the childish mask she showed her uncle. This was the face her servants saw when she tortured them.

Feng Yanyan was trembling all over from all the anger and anxiety but he forced himself to calm down. "Junzhu, you dare to do this in front of many eyes! This Feng is sent by Her Majesty and I represent Her Majesty's goodwill. What will happen to Suliang's King when the Holy One in Tanglin knows?"