silly silly stella

Start from the beginning

"wait so it tells you where the fishes are near us?"

"yep"

"dang thats pretty cool but i ain't fishing boy" estella says making her boyfriend laugh.

__________________________________

The couple drives the boat around a little before jack decides to anchor the boat. Estella lays down on one of cushion couch things. Jack makes his way over to her put his head on her chest.

"i can hear your heart"

"hm?" she says about to doze off.

"let's go for swim" Jack says abruptly as the sun is still setting. Now fully awake estella gives him big eyes.

"hughes no"

"what why not?"

"who knows what's in that water"

"stel i promise nothing is going hurt you in that water"

"but.."

"no buts, your getting in the water"

"jackkkk" she says whinny

"nope come on pretty girl" He says pulling her up with him.

"but we don't even have bathing suits babe"

"excuses excuses"
"strip" he says

"like skinny dipping?" She says smiling

"no but i wouldn't be opposed to that idea" he says sending her a wink. She sees that giving him a slight shove with a smile.

"you already saw that today next time j" She says.

They both began to strip down so there only in there under cloths. Jack takes her hand leading her to the swim deck.

"ready?" he asks still hand in hand"

"yes but first you know what this reminds me of?" she asks

"what?"

"that one seen in the "notebook" when noah is yelling at ally to get into water. I love love that movie"

"huh? the notebook?"

"YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THAT MOVIE??" She says open eyed.

"i don't believe so"

"oh my freaking gosh well we're watching it wether you want to or not"

"okay well your jumping in"

"okay okay okay"

"3...2...1" jack says as both of them jump in at 1. Estella let's out a scream. Both of them pop back up soon after.

"see was that really terrible?"

"no not really"

The two spend a little bit in the water just laughing and talking before estella has an idea. She decides to do this thing her and her sisters do where they act out people or things and the other person must guess. Hopping out of the water with jack admiring her.

"okay you ready"

"yep" jack says treading water

" yo bro, what's up??? damn your mothers low key hot jack. and um that girlfriend of yours peice of work dude" She says in a frat boy attempted voice making jack laugh. At the end she jumps into the water.

"hmmm alex?" he says

"nope"

"wait i'm stupid trev"

"yes"

"hahaha honestly good one but your definitely not a piece of work. Your quite perfect babe." Jack says

"your the sweetest love, i don't know what i did to deserve you"  She says as jack holds her by the waist and they kiss for a little bit.

"i love you seriously so much even i know i don't show it as much as you" she says

"baby yes you do, i understand it's sometimes hard for you to show but trust me i know"
"i love you"

"gosh i'm so in love with you hughes" she says kissing him once more.

The couple stays in the water a little more doing a few more acting out things. The sun is almost down so jack and estella decide to head back.

__________________________________

@Estellalivleyrenyolds posted a story

@Jackhughes posted on story

__________________________________

BYEYWYWYQYSYAY LALALALAL 🔥🔥🔥THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR  OVER 12k VIEW WHAT???? i live love you all!!

peroid taylor singing mad woman kk byeeee