Chapter 49 - The Wedding of Sona Headdress and Knuckles Echidna

<The day of their wedding>

It was bright and shining, perfect for a backyard wedding. Sona was in her room, getting ready for her big day. Today is Sona and Knuckles wedding day. She had a hard time getting her veil on. She woulda had more trouble with her corset, if Rouge didn't help her. Sona was really looking forward to it. She adjust her veil and grabbed her bouquet. She took a deep breath and looked out the window. She sees the guests waiting for the bride to make an appearance. The wedding was perfect. Flowers were aligned, catering is perfect, and it's like every girls dream wedding. The priest just arrived. Sona gets her heels on. That's when she sees Marinette entering with her children. Marinette said, "It's time sis." Sona nodded and said, "I'll be out shortly." Marinette exited with her niece and nephew. She watched Marinette and Scourge with Sona's daughter and son. Knuckles was in position. Sona rushed out the door. That's when she walked the back door. She saw her father at the door. Sona said simply, "Father..." Jules stopped her from talking any further and said, "Don't talk. Just don't do that to us again. We were worried sick about Son... I mean daughter." Sona sighed deeply and said, "I know. Father? Before you go sitting down with Mom. Can you walk me down the aisle?" Jules replied, "I would be a bad a father if I said no." Jules took her hand and the two walked down the Aisle as the wedding March (here comes the bride) plays by Cream. Aleena had tears in her eyes as she blows her nose with a tissue. Vanilla whispered, "I still can't get over the fact that Sona is Sonic. How come we didn't see the signs?" Aleena replied to her, "I knew all along but I didn't bother telling Jules. *sniffs* What kind of mother would I be if I didn't recognize my babys?" She sniffed and used a napkin to wipe her tears as she said, "You know something? I wanted another daughter or two but this is just extreme." Aleena then started crying again as Vanilla comfort her and said, "There there. Let it out my friend. Let it out." Once Jules completed walking Sona down the aisle, he sat down next to Aleena. He asked, "You knew all along didn't you dear?" Aleena had a surprised look as Vanilla said with a surprise look herself, "Oof! You are busted Aleena." The priest began to say as she brought up her Bible, "Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Knuckles The Echidna and Sona Headdress 'who's lives began in a crazy way' if I may say. Anyways, Sona Headress do you take Knuckles as your husband. To love and care for. For sickness and in health, for richer or pour." Sona simply said, "I do." The priest then said, "Knuckles? Do you take Sona as your wife? To love and care for. For sickness and in health, for richer or pour." Knuckles simply said, "I do." The priestess smiled as the ring holder gave them the rings. Knuckles grabbed one and said, "With this ring I thee wed and pledge thee my trust." The ring was on Sona's finger. That's when Sona said as she placed the other ring onto Knuckles, "With this ring I thee swear I will love and be by thy side. Forever more." The crowd swooned at this as the priest said, "Well then by the power of love invested in me. I here by pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." With that said, Sona threw the bouquet and kissed Knuckles as Knuckles kissed his bride back. The Chaotix saw the bouquet and started fighting over it. Charmy said, "HEY THATS MINE!" Vector said trying to get it, "NO WAY!!" Espio then said, "IN YOUR DREAMS SEWER BREATH!" Sona groaned in annoyance and asked, "Remind me why you invited them?" Knuckles replied, "I promised Vanilla I let them come. Besides they wouldn't leave her alone." Bunny then asked, "And why did you turn into a girl Sonic? Everyone was extremely worried. You scared the living shit out of us." Sona simply said, "Sorry." Thats when Blaze took the bouquet and said, "I'm getting married next." She laughed in victory as the Chaotix cried in humiliation. Sona chuckled and said, "Guess this is it. You and I are officially married." Knuckles nodded and said, "Yep. But like I said, you are my meaning to love. I promise you." Sona then kissed him again quickly, before Marinette and Scourge gave Stephanie and Nicky to them as Marinette said, "Nicky has been anxious to see you." Sona took him and said, "Hehehe. No kidding. Sorry about that guys." Scourge replied as he wrapped an arm around Marinette, "Thats okay blue. Me and my wife have one coming anyway." The two laughed. The two let out a little chuckle as Nicky and Stephanie cooed. This was the start of a new life for Sona and Knuckles family.