Chapter 29 - Explanation Part 4

During the drive, Sonic looked at the dangerous streets of mafia and prostitutes. Sonic sighed deeply and said, "It's just horrible. Looking at this sucks." Manic replied, "Your telling me Sonic, these broken chicks don't know what to do with their lives. Though these mafia bastards can't learn." Sonic knew Manic has a point, the mafia don't learn anything. As if dealing with Eggman wasn't bad enough. Manic maybe a thief but he is trying to be a better person for Sonic and Sonia. Manic then stopped at a club named 'Stars Kingdom Club' and said, "Hey Sonic? I've been thinking I may need to start a new life." Sonic replied without looking at him, "Yeah. I actually want to as well." Manic asked, "You want to start a new too bro?" Sonic nodded.  Manic pats his back and said, "If you want, you can come with me and we can find a way to start a new life." Sonic nodded in agreement. That's when the two got out of the car and entered the club. The two looked around in amazement. The club was fancy, the walls were covered in glitter while it was painted a dark purple, the bars and tables shine like gold,  the stage resembles a European style walkway, and the lights were really colorful and pretty as the colorful dance floor. Sonic said to his brother, "Man this must've cost a fortune." Manic replied, "More like an arm and a leg." Thats when Manic and Sonic sat on the bar as the bartender asked, "What can I do for you boys?" Manic replied, "We'll take two shots of whiskey if you please." The bartender nods before walking off. Manic asked, "So How's Tails?" Sonic replied, "He doesn't remember me still. He's..." He trailed off as Manic said, "Same with Boomer. He doesn't remember me at all." Once their drinks arrived, Sonic immediately drank the first whiskey to drown his sorrow.

<a 2 more drinks of whiskey later>

Sonic and Manic ended up telling each other about the bad moments they have had. Sonic felt broken inside as he said, "Out of all the fucking guys, of all the fucking places, and of all the fucking world. He chose that bastard 'Shadow' that placed me in jail for a crime I didn't commit." Manic replied as he took his second bottle of whiskey, "Ehh I know how you feel baby bro. I had a crush on a guy too once, but that backstabber chose a gold digging slut over me."  Sonic sighed deeply and said, "Maybe I should follow in your steps completely and become a thief and we'll never be caught." Manic replied, "Thats not a bad idea bro but my thieving days are numbered remember?" Sonic replied as he is reminded Manic is no longer a thief, "Oh right." With a defeated sigh, Sonic asked, "What should we do? Where would we go? And more importantly will we change appearances?" Manic replied, "Maybe but we don't know what we should do to start a new life." Thats when a familiar voice said, "Well what a surprise." The two turn to the one chick that they didn't think they see. Fiona Fox.