Chapter 11 - Scourge's gals

A day after Knuckles was admitted to the hospital, he just felt stuck. There was something about that Sona girl that didn't make sense. He's never heard of this woman or her sister. Knuckles asked himself as he recalled that she shot the rapist, "What was their purpose? Who were they working for?" His questions were answered as he turned on the Tv. The newscaster said on the news, "Today I am here live on the set of the Stars Kingdom Club to interview Rouge The Bat, Fiona Fox, and the headdress sisters 'Marrinette and Sona'." She sees the ladies coming out of the club as Jasmine Fox said, "Here they are now! The four gals with edgy gowns." Rouge said to Jasmine, "Oh Jasmine we wouldn't call them 'gowns' we call them our style. Glamorous and lovely." Jasmine Fox asked, "So what's your next fashion show gonna he called?" Fiona said as she let her hair flow in the wind, "Fall for me style. Where we have lovely edgy outfits for the autumn while falling for your love." Jasmine replied, "Whoa sounds interesting." Sona then said, "Oh yeah it is. It's a fashion show you would 'die' for." Marrinette then said, "And now, ladies and gentlemen, the man who made all this possible! Scourge The Hedgehog!" Knuckles jaw dropped as he sees the criminal hedgehog on TV. Knuckles asked himself, "There working for...Scourge?! Why?! I know the Fox would and I'm not surprise the bat will be working for him." Jasmine then said to him, "So Scourge since your redemption due to Sonic and Manic rescuing you and Fiona from certain death, can you tell us how you feel now?" Scourge replied as he placed his shares up his head, "Well. Since that day me and Fiona started to see the error of our ways. It took some time to commission this club and design some fashions. Since Fiona and I just became friends, we hired Rouge due to her irresistible charms, then two years ago we ran into the Headdress sisters online, they took the job as soon as they moved here. Though it was sadly the day blue and his brother disappeared. The girls were sent to the hospital after collapsing at the ball we were at for a meeting. But today they are as healthy as ever." He then looks at Marrinette and said with a blush, "Especially Marrinette." Thats when Marrinette blushed a deep red. Then Jasmine Fox asked, "Speaking of which. So Sona and Marrinette you know the day you arrived 2 years ago?" The sisters nodded in responds. Jasmine the said, "Well it was the day the mobius fastest hero 'Sonic The Hedgehog' and his brother Manic disappeared. Did you see them?" Marrinette shook her head and said, "No we didn't see anyone sadly." Jasmine then asked, "Have you even met either Sonic or Manic?" Sona replied, "We heard of the speed boy. But we never officially met and I like to keep it that way." Jasmine Fox then said to the audience, "Well here you have it folks. You'll be catching the 'fall for me' fashion show by next month. Stay tune for local weather coming up next. Knuckles turned off the tv and said, "The day Sonic disappeared two years ago was the day those girls showed up. It's no coincidence. No way in hell it's a coincidence. Who are those girls really?" Thats when Knuckles thought as he laid down, "Well luckily I'll be released a few days from now. So I'll have plenty of time to investigate the girls. There is something about Sona that is familiar. Maybe I should investigate her. She might be the key to Sonics whereabouts."