Chapter 22 - Scourge and Knuckles

Knuckles wanted to hit the green hedgehog so much though his only concern was Sona. Knuckles growled and asked, "Why are you even doing this?! You manipulated her." Scourge said nothing but then Knuckles then grabbed his jacket and said, "TURN MY FRIEND BACK TO A BOY OR SO HELP ME...!" Scourge pushed him away before he dusts himself and said calmly, "Let me lay something for you red. I didn't manipulate her nor have I forced her to change blues gender. Blue wanted this and I actually reformed myself. I may not be a villain but being anti-hero is a change of paste for her. We can still save days and rescue people but in bad ways. Before any of this Blue and Manic saved my life and Fiona's too. Einstein left us both for dead on one of your dumb ass battles but the hedgehog brothers didn't. They took us to the hospital when we were badly injured. that alone made me and her realize the error of our ways. At that moment we decided to become Anti-heroes. When they came to the club I owned, we saw blue wanted to start a new. Even if it means he can't see his friends again" Knuckles asked, "But why..? I didn't deserve to be broken hearted and neither did she." Scourge sighed deeply and said, "Don't try to make excuses red. You did this to yourself. I know you didn't mean to push him in front of a moving car. Though blue doesn't wanna be Sonic again. He thought being Sona was better. Besides, He and Manic have a contract. They didn't care if they would change their genders." Knuckles then asked without looking at him, "And what? You like her?" Scourge let out a small chuckle and said, "No. I love Manic (also known as Marinette). Blue became my friend and Fiona's too. By the way your no longer her best friend. Rouge is." Knuckles deeply muttered in hate, "Ugh. Great just great. I get replaced by the bat." Scourge then said, "By the way, It maybe too late to undo what you did but it's not too late make things right with her." Knuckles asked, "Why are you helping me all of a sudden?" Scourge replied, "Thats not important right now. But you need to go after her or you'll lose her forever again." Knuckles said sadly, "I want to but she won't listen to me." Scourge asked, "Is it because she hates you? Or is it that shes afraid to love anyone again due to what happened to Amy?" Knuckles let out a gasped of shock before Scourge said, "After Amy's death he swore off love. He didn't want anyone to love ever again. Even after when he became a she. So unless you want to lose her, go after her and explain to her that you understand. Even if she isn't afraid to love anyone, she woulda want someone that can appreciate her and never let her go and wants to know her but not as Sonic but as Sona." Knuckles looked down and muttered, "He's right I didn't even understand her as Sona. I was just so focused on getting Sonic back that I didn't get to know her one bit." Thats when Knuckles said, "I may not trust you Scourge but you make a good point. I haft to understand and know her as Sona. She is my meaning now, not Shadow." Knuckles then ran after her as Scourge muttered, "If he can't love her the way she is, I don't know who will."