Chapter 36 - Love In the Shower

Knuckles woke up and stretched. He yawned as the sun rose to the sky. He looked to see Sona asleep still but he got a nosebleed when he sees Sona only in her underwear and bra. Knuckles said to himself, "Gotta stop doing that whenever I see her this hot." Knuckles then walked to the bathroom to take a shower. He then thought, "I haft to claim her. By claiming her I mean I want her to love me."

<a minute later>

Sona woke up to shower noises. The female hedgehog looked to see Knuckles wasn't there on the bed. That's when Sona noticed right away he was in the shower. Sona entered the bathroom and blushed. She then removed her bra strap slowly as she walked  to the shower. Knuckles wasn't aware of her approach. Once Sona took her bra off, she opened the shower curtain a little, took her underwear off, and climbed in. Sona wrapped her arms around him behind him. Knuckles greeted, "Morning princess. Did you sleep well?" Sona replied softly, "Let's just say I had some thinking." Knuckles blushed but then said, "Look I wanted to give you a chance but you were just so mad at me that I..." He trailed and looked down. That's when Sona replied to him, "I can still give you a chance. But I...I. Never mind." Knuckles then asked, "You haven't kissed any boys have you?" Sona answered, "No. I don't let them as much as I don't let them touch me." Knuckles then turn around and said, "That's good cause I won't let any of these bastards take you away from me." Then without warning Knuckles kissed her on the lips. Sona hesitated before she kissed back. It was a full minute of kissing while blushing under the shower head. But that's when things became super hot. Knuckles and Sona gently went down to the bathroom shower floor while they continued making out. They broke the kiss as Knuckles licked and sucked on the blue beauty's neck. She groaned in pleasure. She can feel Knuckles but her neck while she blushed a deep crimson red. Sona sticks her tongue out as Knuckles began to thrust her. Sona groaned while he came feel Knuckles thrusting his cock inside her. Sona groaned as she said, "Oh-God it's so f-fucking g-g-good." She started breathing heavily as the thrusting slowly got faster and harder. She began moaning a little louder while breathing heavily. She then said as she began sweating, "Oh f-f-FUCK!! Ah!" Knuckles thrusting continued until the both of them reached their hot climax. Knuckles collapsed next to her as the shower continues to pour. The two of them heavily breathed from the afterglow. Sona then said as she heavily breathed, "Well *pants* Congratulations *pants* Y-you claimed me *pants* Jackass." Knuckles replied while heavily breathing, "Yeah *pants* I did. B-but I like it said..." he trailed off as Sona replied to him, "Yeah I know. *pants* I'm your meaning to love. Y-you told me that 10 *pants* times already." Knuckles asked, "If it's okay with Sona. Will you be my girlfriend?" Sona glared at him but then gave him a soft look and said, "F-fine I will." Knuckles smiled before taking her hand and said, "Let's finish showering and get out." Sona smiled at him.