Chapter 34 - Drunk Kiss

<One night later>

After another job well done for the four girls anti-heroism, the bartender celebrated by having a drinking party. With the four girls as their special guests. Everyone had a great time, even Fiona, Rouge, Sona, and Marinette. Marinette said as she took a sip, "Oh fuck yeah! Let's drink til we are sick ladies!" The other three shouted, "YEAH!!" Marinette turn to the bartender and said, "Hey Bartender how about some shots of whiskey over here!" The bartender agreed as he got the order right away. The girls laughed and talk about how they got rid of the criminals holding the bar hostage until they use their pistols to shoot them in the heads. Once their whiskey's arrive the girls chug down their whiskey like there was no tomorrow. Another drink of whiskey made them feel tipsy and blush a deep red. A third chug of the third bottle of whiskey made them drunk completely. While outside, Scourge smirked as he shook his head and said, "Oh boy the chicks are giving a drinking party again." A familiar voice then said, "Hey Scourge." The badass hedgehog looked to see Knuckles in the outfit he was in the day he danced with Sona. Scourge replied, "Oh hey Red. Whatcha doing?" Knuckles replied to him, "Just walking around." Scourge nodded before he said, "Well the girls just did another well done job and now their having a drinking party. When they do a drinking party they get so drunk that they had to call a taxi. But this time Rouge, Sona, and Fiona are gonna take the taxi and I'll escort Marinette back to my place." Knuckles sighed and looked at Sona drinking another shot of whiskey as he said, "No need for Sona, I'll haft to check into a hotel for the night to watch over her. It be a real god damn pain if I try to take her to Angel Island." Scourge shrugged and said, "Well don't let me stop you but I haft to warn you, Sona can a real floozy when she's drunk. Once she gets drunk, she'll get flirtatious and a little rude. She'll be normal when she wakes up. However she won't remember a thing." Knuckles replied, "I was the same exact thing when I drank with Shadow." Scourge nodded before they walked in. The four girls laughed while their cheeks were red. Sona said as she held her bottle of whiskey, "Oh Fuck this is a real god damn night." Marinette replied to her, "You *hick* are telling me baby sis *hick* I am super fucking excited right now." The two sisters laughed while Rouge and Fiona made out in front of them. Scourge walks to them and said, "Okay girls that's enough drinking for tonight." Marinette smiled and stood up in a dizzy sort of way and said, "Scourge Baby *hick* Good to see you my boy." Scourge caught her as Marinette fell into his arms. The green female hedgehog laughed and then said, "Oh yeah, you and me baby." Scourge whispered, "Looks like I'm getting lucky tonight. Good luck with Sona." Scourge then turn to Marinette and said, "Alright babe, let's go." The two walked off, leaving Knuckles with Sona 'who stood up and walked to Knuckles'. She then said as she wrapped an arm around him, "Well if it isn't my asshole friend? So you here for a whiskey or something?" Knuckles replied, "Uhh No. But I think you and me should leave." Sona said with a flirtatious tone, "Hahahaha! If it's with you I would leave but with nobody else Asshole! Hahaha!" Knuckles looked away as he blushed. That's when Knuckles walked out as he took Sona by the hand and said, "Let's go blue girl." Sona laughed and blushed. Once on the street Knuckles had to look for the nearest hotel he and Sona haft to stay for the night. But the nearest one was the one Shadow was staying in. Knuckles sighed and said, "I have no choice." Thats when Knuckles placed Sona's arm around him and walked to the hotel.

<later just after they checked in for the night>

Knuckles walked to the room with a drunk Sona. Though when they reached the room, the two ran into Shadow. Knuckles glared at him and said nothing. Sona asked, "What's up *hick* with you asshole?" Knuckles replied as they entered the room, "Nothing you want to know Sona." Thats when Knuckles placed her on the couch. But before he can sit down somewhere, Sona said as she grabbed his hand, "Where do you *hick* thing your going? *hick* How about you *hick* sit with me?" Knuckles sat down next to her before she blushed and Knuckles felt nervous. Sona then said as she leaned on him while facing him, "Hey did anyone tell you that you look so hot in scars? Cause you look super cool." Sona laughed as Knuckles blushed. Knuckles sighed deeply and said, "Sona listen, I know your not into me but..." Sona asked, "B-But *hick* what?" Knuckles replied, "Your probably not going to remember this but I like you. Not for your looks or anything. I like you for who you are. I seen how much you did. Despite you being an anti-Hero now, you still try to help people in need. Shadow is nothing but you? You are my meaning." Sona blushed a lot more. That's when without warning, Sona kissed him fiercely. Knuckles was taken to surprise as he blushed. That's when he kissed back as Sona's half lidded eyes sparkled. Next thing, the two of them knew, both their tongues were fighting for dominance while groaning in pleasure. Knuckles slowly lays her down as he leaned on top of her. Both were blushing a deep red while Knuckles grabbed Sona's wrists. Both continued kissing passionately until the two of them broke the kiss. A saliva string was between them. Sona chuckled and said, "Your so dominant *hick* I-I give you that." Knuckles replied as he looked into her emerald eyes, "You took me by surprise blue girl." Sona smiled and said, "Your *hick* one to talk Knucklehead." She winked before she fell asleep. Knuckles got off of her as he sat up. He chuckled and said, "I thought you never call me that again. Cause I prefer you calling Knucklehead than asshole any day." He then said as he covered Sona with a blanket, "Just don't want you to catch a cold Sona."